Seattle, Washington

I ordered some flowers for my girlfriend because I wanted her to have something special happen for her on V Day. So, I went on the ProFlowers website, found what I THOUGHT was a really nice bouquet.

It was supposed to be a dozen roses: 4 red, 4 pink, and 4 yellow, and it was beautifully arranged. Plus, it came with a really nice vase, a small box of chocolates, and a personalized card, all at no extra charge. So I went ahead and came up with a nice message for the card, and ordered the bouquet. It was delivered to her today, but what she got was NOTHING like the photos on the website.

The flowers were not arranged in the vase...the photos indicated that they would be. Instead, they came wrapped in a box with the vase and the chocolates. The card was not included in the box at all. Plus, the flowers themselves were as follows: 3 pink, 2 off-pink, 3 white, and 4 yellow/green.

Clearly, that's not what was promised on the website. Had I known that the actual product was this *** I would have spent my money elsewhere!

I'll be complaining to ProFlowers directly about this, and they have lost me as a customer.

Product or Service Mentioned: Proflowers Bouquet.

Comments

proredpc
San Diego, California, United States #610020

nrieke,

Thank you for reaching out to us so we could resolve the situation. If this did not get resolved to your satisfaction, please let me know.

-Steven