Sent flowers to my mother for mothers day and was mortified to see the arrangement. The money spent was ridiculous and I will never order flowers online and will display the picture of the arrangement your company sent to anyone thinking of ordering through your company.

Delivered were wilted roses that had only been delivered one day prior. Way to make mothers day rememberable to a sickly mother and her family that was suppose to be a spectacular day. Moments like this are suppose to be happy, not disgusted. Why are you even in business?

Do you care? Apparently not from the other reviews.

Product or Service Mentioned: Proflowers Arrangement.

Comments

jhernandez
Westleigh, New South Wales, Australia #300268

I am sorry for your experience with ProFlowers. I would like to look into this for you.

Please call 866-526-9426. Sallie

I ordered 2 sets of flowers for my mom and mother in law for mothers day... The order for my mother in law looked NOTHING like the picture on the website..

half of them were dead. My mom didnt receive a vase with her order which I couldnt believe. Not only that but they were wilted right away.. I called and they are replacing the orders, we shall see what they look like.

I wish I had read reviews first..

The comments on the shipping and handling charges are also correct... I paid at least 20 bucks for each!!!!

I just received my Mother's Day tulips (day after Mother's Day). They are wilted, yellow leaves, and most are dead. I am not a happy mother!!!!