Paris, Ile-De-France

Even if the tarification was not clear, I decided to order with Proflowers a beautiful purple and pink bouquet for my girlfriend and she sent me the picture of a small colorless bunch of grass and boring roses!

It has been one of the most embarassing times in my life as I was proudly telling her she'd have a nice surprise yesterday.

I have to say that they offered to send a new bouquet of the same type or a refund, but this is not a way of doing good business, to wait and hope customers won't complain about their bad practices.

I refused any type of compensation and will make the worst publicity I can!

Review about: Proflowers Bouquet.

Had an Experience with Proflowers?

Comments

proredpc

I apologize for your frustrations.I assure you that is not typical of our service and of course if there is a bad arrangement sent we want to make it right if you allow us to.

Please allow me to be of assistance.

You can contact me directly at 888-855-3486 and we look forward to hearing from you.-Mike

Proflowers - Pathetic sympathy basket Proflowers "Ordered a sympathy basket for my daughters fiance and family. We are in Maryland, they are in California. My daughter happened to be on facetime with him when the basket..." Read more Proflowers - Limp and lifeless flowers (embarrassment) Proflowers "Flowers and chocolates delivered on time but nothing like online pictures. Flowers limp and lifeless. Arrangement empty and not exciting. How embarrassing to send these flowers to my mother on..." Read more Proflowers - Review about Flower Arrangement from North Salt Lake, Utah Proflowers "I had a friend that had surgery. To cheer her up I sent her some flowers. She thanked me and sent me a picture of the flowers. They looked NOTHING..." Read more Proflowers Smiles And Sunshine Arrangement Review Proflowers "My husband ordered me flowers for Valentine's Day. When they came I had a rose that was snapped in half and 3 lilies head popped off. I went online to..." Read more Don't trust Waterpik Waterpik "Waterpik promoted their WP660 for international use. Having moved overseas and a different power supply, it stopped working. The same product In the UK is promoted today as suitable for..." Read more Kenworth Truck Company - Be aware of MHC - Chattanooga Kenworth Truck Company "I bring in a Kenworth T680 2016 yesterday 07/2617 around 2:00 pm to the MHC Kenworth - Chattanooga 7831 Lee Highway Chattanooga, TN 37421, with a clear defect instruction as..." Read more Instagc - What is going on? Instagc "I love Instagc. I have earned ALOT of money using this site. However it seems the more I earn the harder it gets to redeem. I have submitted a ticket..." Read more Reebok - Lousy Buy Reebok "I buy a pair of Reebok shoes and in a couple of weeks the sole comes apart. Cursing myself why I bought their product. I have bought their product for..." Read more