Even if the tarification was not clear, I decided to order with Proflowers a beautiful purple and pink bouquet for my girlfriend and she sent me the picture of a small colorless bunch of grass and boring roses!

It has been one of the most embarassing times in my life as I was proudly telling her she'd have a nice surprise yesterday.

I have to say that they offered to send a new bouquet of the same type or a refund, but this is not a way of doing good business, to wait and hope customers won't complain about their bad practices.

I refused any type of compensation and will make the worst publicity I can!

Review about: Proflowers Bouquet.

Had an Experience with Proflowers?

Comments

I apologize for your frustrations.I assure you that is not typical of our service and of course if there is a bad arrangement sent we want to make it right if you allow us to.

Please allow me to be of assistance.

You can contact me directly at 888-855-3486 and we look forward to hearing from you.-Mike

Proflowers Shower Of Flowers Arrangement Review from Brooklyn, New York Proflowers "This is what my mother received for mother's day. I could have purchased that for$7 at Any NYC street corner. The showers of flowers I believed were $40 plus shipping..." Read more Proflowers - Pathetic sympathy basket Proflowers "Ordered a sympathy basket for my daughters fiance and family. We are in Maryland, they are in California. My daughter happened to be on facetime with him when the basket..." Read more Proflowers - Smiles And Sunshine Arrangement Review Proflowers "Received Flowers, they appear dead... droopy.... my fiancee has never bought me flowers, as ive always told him not too, i didnt have the heart to tell him they were..." Read more Proflowers - Always And Forever Arrangement Review from Coral Gables, Florida Proflowers "My wife recieved it at work and had to arrange it herself nothing had blossom she was soo embarrased she put it under the desk and brought it home day..." Read more Yourswigs - BUYERS PLEASE, PLEASE BEWARE!!!!! Yourswigs "I looked on Yourswigs website and found the wig below that says "Sale". The wig was just what I was looking for. There website said Human Hair and the cost..." Read more Skechers - Shoes didn't last Skechers "We got the the light up shoes for are son, who was so excited to have light up shoes.. after a almost 70 dollar price tag the shoes didn't even..." Read more CAMPING WORLD CEO TRIED TO RUIN ME Camping World "South Florida RV Dealer Files lawsuit against Camping World for Fraud Civil Conspiracy, Theft of Trade secrets among other things. There is a thing called fair competition and I was..." Read more Lazada Philippines - LAZADA PH Defective Phone Return Item Refused Lazada Philippines "hello, good day. bakit nyo di tinanggap yung return refund ko.meron akong mga screenshots please re-evaluate nag refer kayo sa lbc ng padala, eh nadelay ako ng padala kasi may..." Read more