i ordered some flowers from proflowers and they started out at 39.99 at the end of the bill it was almost 80 dollars. well when they arrived at my girlfriends business they were delivered by a ups driver in a box!
like who delivers flowers in a box on vday?
so ***. anyways i couldve ordered some off ebay for half that and they woulda came in a box. what the ***. anyways two days later theyre all wilted and dying and it looks like they were never arranged.
never order from these rip off ppl again. pro flowers blows.
Order number: ABIEHA17LEDH if anyone who works for pro flowers wants to refund my money. after reading these *** reviews sounds like they wont own up to paying you back or making a mistake.
id rather get 9 dollar flowers from the grocery store.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "These sad, brown, dried, wilted flowers were delivered to my mother today for her Birthday. These were an upgraded bouquet for $60.00. I couldn't have been more dissatisfied. ..."
- "What I ordered and received are two different things very dissapointed with this what I got is not what I ordered this was a rip off this was supposed to..."
- "Posted my review to Facebook: Friends and family, as many of you know I used to use proflowers to send arrangements and gifts but I just had an experience..."
- "Check out this FPL repair job on a residential 200 amp underground service wire (see attached photo). We ran across this and figured that this shoddy repair work, clearly made..."
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."
- "1. Rented a Thrifty car online 1 week in advance. 2. Next day received email with 25% discount offer so made new reservation online. Attempted to cancel 1st reservation but system..."
- "Forever 21 has horrible customer service and does not care about their customers. I have filed a complaint 3 times and still have not heard anything. On September 18, I..."
- " I bought a Southern Motion recliner 3 years ago. It is a power recliner, it has been comfortable. The leather is peeling off from the headrest down. There is..."
- "This company will NEVER stop emailing or calling you... it doesn't matter how nicely you ask them to stop or take you off the list, or whether you threaten to..."