Between my husband and I, we have ordered 3-4 times within the last few months, and today I will be ending any business done with the company. Each time we have ordered, the item has not arrived as described (wrong arrangement, lacking the described number of flowers, etc).

To be frank, we honestly feel that proflowers just send what they feel like. I received my birthday flowers today and was tremendously dissapointed; so much in fact that I canceled my mothers day orders-instead opting for a local florist, paying over $30 extra for similar arrangements-just so I would avoid any diapointment in future deliveries.

Key suggestions: send EXACTLY as described (or otherwise notify sender), and consider alternative shipping methods. I dont quite understand the 3.99 handling fee, if I am the one who ultimately arranges the flowers.

Product or Service Mentioned: Proflowers Arrangement.

Comments

We're sorry to hear that you've had so many problems with your orders. We work hard to ensure that all of our orders are delivered exactly as filled, and if that hasn't happened for you, that's not acceptable at all and we'll make it right.

If you haven't been able to get your concerns resolved to your satisfaction, please give me a call and I will attempt to handle it for you personally. 888-855-3486 -Steve @ProFlowers