I purchased a promotional coupon from Living Social for Pro Flowers.I paid $15 for a $30 value.
All my paperwork says the Promotion value expires on December 31, 2015. I have tried to use the promo code twice now..once a week after I purchased the coupon and again this week. Both times it tells me the promo code has expired. It says it will discount the "value" of the coupon ($15), upon check out it does not *** ANYTHING!
No discount for the coupon what so ever! I have called twice to customer service and they can not resolve and said they will have someone call me, again no call and no refund!
I will NEVER recommend or use PRO FLOWERS!Beware and stay away!!!
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "What I ordered and received are two different things very dissapointed with this what I got is not what I ordered this was a rip off this was supposed to..."
- "We ordered flowers from Proflowers ( they do business under several names) you can see in the pic what we received. When I called to get a refund i..."
- "It is appalling what ProFlowers delivered to my mum especially considering it was meant to commemorate the anniversary of the passing of my grandfather. The watering can shown on website..."
- "I purchased the thermal Whelp system on November 25, 2014. I plugged it up and put the bulb in the bulb heated and exploded had fire dripping from it and..."
- "OMG. Been with tracfone for years. Now since July when they reported a 1.8 billion loss, service across the US is bad. On Facebook, they give you a standard reply..."
- "on 1/4/2013 i went to store #05926 to get a few things and check out christmas discounts. everything was 75% off. i got 4 pks of 4 christmas clothes boxes...."
- "I have become the victim of rascism by Kayla Dormer who is emploed at Aerotek recruting which is a recruiting firm. I met Kayla for the recruitment process and ..."
- "Good Afternoon Ms Rodriguez, I an sending this email to request a refund on the improper fitting dentures that Merit Coast made. As we previously discussed when I first went to the..."
- "Ref: 00411547 About a year ago I returned a portion of a bottle of Tide as I found that a glue-like substance kept blocking my Whirlpool Duet liquid soap dispenser...."