I purchased a promotional coupon from Living Social for Pro Flowers.I paid $15 for a $30 value.

All my paperwork says the Promotion value expires on December 31, 2015. I have tried to use the promo code twice now..once a week after I purchased the coupon and again this week. Both times it tells me the promo code has expired. It says it will discount the "value" of the coupon ($15), upon check out it does not *** ANYTHING!

No discount for the coupon what so ever! I have called twice to customer service and they can not resolve and said they will have someone call me, again no call and no refund!

I will NEVER recommend or use PRO FLOWERS!Beware and stay away!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with website and stated that there is a room for improvement of false advertisement of discount. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of proflowers coupon and associated monetary loss in the amount of $30. Proflowers needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned proflowers coupon in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Proflowers.

Had an Experience with Proflowers?

Comments