Grand Rapids, Michigan

I purchased a promotional coupon from Living Social for Pro Flowers.I paid $15 for a $30 value.

All my paperwork says the Promotion value expires on December 31, 2015. I have tried to use the promo code twice now..once a week after I purchased the coupon and again this week. Both times it tells me the promo code has expired. It says it will discount the "value" of the coupon ($15), upon check out it does not *** ANYTHING!

No discount for the coupon what so ever! I have called twice to customer service and they can not resolve and said they will have someone call me, again no call and no refund!

I will NEVER recommend or use PRO FLOWERS!Beware and stay away!!!

Review about: Proflowers Coupon.

I liked: Website.

I didn't like: False advertisement of discount.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Proflowers Coupon
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Pricing issue / $30
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Proflowers?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Proflowers Always And Forever Arrangement Review from Coral Gables, Florida Proflowers "My wife recieved it at work and had to arrange it herself nothing had blossom she was soo embarrased she put it under the desk and brought it home day..." Read more Proflowers Shower Of Flowers Arrangement Review from Brooklyn, New York Proflowers "This is what my mother received for mother's day. I could have purchased that for$7 at Any NYC street corner. The showers of flowers I believed were $40 plus shipping..." Read more Proflowers.com delivered dead and dying flowers!!! Proflowers "...Delivery came the day before Mothers Day.Upon opening I found a bouquet of lilies and tulips rubberbanded together.The cut ends of the flowers were totally exposed and browning..." Read more Proflowers Moms Delight With Purple Vase And Chocolates Arrangement Review from New York, New York Proflowers "I decied to buy flowers for mother day for my mom since I wasn't going to be around her, the fist picture is what I thought She was getting and..." Read more Muv Fitness - I really like the facility, BUT!!!!!! Muv Fitness "I really like the facility, BUT!!!!!! The pool needs a lot of HELP. I took these picture on 5/26/2017 at the valley facility. I have expressed my disappointment in the..." Read more Dhgate - Excellence! Dhgate "I have had nothing but excellent customer service and fast service from my experiences with DHgate. I am a very happy customer. The shipping time was faster than I had..." Read more Techrabbit - No customer support and false promises. Techrabbit "CNET Cheapskate presented TechRabbit's offer for a refurbished Parrot Bebop Drone on May 8, 2017. I commented/posted about the many mediocre/poor reviews they get, and the customer complaints about the..." Read more Pizza Hut - Always a problem Pizza Hut "I waited over 2 and a half hours for my first order. Let me say on average I wait over an hour and a half the pizza hut I order..." Read more