Grand Rapids, Michigan

I purchased a promotional coupon from Living Social for Pro Flowers.I paid $15 for a $30 value.

All my paperwork says the Promotion value expires on December 31, 2015. I have tried to use the promo code twice now..once a week after I purchased the coupon and again this week. Both times it tells me the promo code has expired. It says it will discount the "value" of the coupon ($15), upon check out it does not *** ANYTHING!

No discount for the coupon what so ever! I have called twice to customer service and they can not resolve and said they will have someone call me, again no call and no refund!

I will NEVER recommend or use PRO FLOWERS!Beware and stay away!!!

Review about: Proflowers Coupon.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

I liked: Website.

I didn't like: False advertisement of discount.

Had an Experience with Proflowers?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Proflowers Always And Forever Arrangement Review from Coral Gables, Florida Proflowers "My wife recieved it at work and had to arrange it herself nothing had blossom she was soo embarrased she put it under the desk and brought it home day..." Read more Proflowers Shower Of Flowers Arrangement Review from Brooklyn, New York Proflowers "This is what my mother received for mother's day. I could have purchased that for$7 at Any NYC street corner. The showers of flowers I believed were $40 plus shipping..." Read more Proflowers Moms Delight With Purple Vase And Chocolates Arrangement Review from New York, New York Proflowers "I decied to buy flowers for mother day for my mom since I wasn't going to be around her, the fist picture is what I thought She was getting and..." Read more Proflowers Smiles And Sunshine Arrangement Review Proflowers "Received Flowers, they appear dead... droopy.... my fiancee has never bought me flowers, as ive always told him not too, i didnt have the heart to tell him they were..." Read more Mutual of Omaha - how to get off the mailing list Mutual Of Omaha "Wanted to share with you how to get off their mailing list as it was difficult and time consuming, but simple once I learned how. 1. There is an Authorization..." Read more Kenworth Truck Company - Be aware of MHC - Chattanooga Kenworth Truck Company "I bring in a Kenworth T680 2016 yesterday 07/2617 around 2:00 pm to the MHC Kenworth - Chattanooga 7831 Lee Highway Chattanooga, TN 37421, with a clear defect instruction as..." Read more Bad boy furniture is junk   DONT BUY Bad Boy Furniture " Badboy furniture is horrible to deal with ive been dealing with them for weeks ive spent 3900 on a house of crappy *** garbage furniture i have a sofa..." Read more Avianca - Lost Baggage Avianca "I was travelling with my brothers to Ecuador for my mom's funeral from Toronto and stop over in El Salvador. Thursday March 30, When I arrived in Ecuador, my luggage..." Read more