Los Angeles, California

Ad sounds really good on the radio with free shipping and free vase for your flowers but its almost impossible to get. When you finially do put in yor "secret code" there is no difference between the regular prices.

On the website there are many default upsell and in order to get free shipping you have to sign up for a program, the $39 advertised price turned into $69, etc.

The final amount was nowhere near what was advertised with "no extras" Liars. Also you cant tell until they capture your information and immediately start flooding your email with advertisments.

Product or Service Mentioned: Proflowers Flowers.

Comments

proredpc

If you have not already receieved a resolution on your order please send me your order details at cssocial@proflowers.com. I will make sure you are taken care of for your order.

I look forward to hearing from you. -Mike @ProFlowers

Cleveland, Ohio, United States #608565

these complaints are true i too tried the ad on radio it is a dishonest company with tricks and they also chare TWICE for shipping says 4.99 on my 19.99 order then in the ad says vase n chocolate and no vase come with it when you go to order the prices are all different and by the time i was done i was paying more for shipping than my actual order n that didnt show til after i hit pay now with pay pal i called IMMEDIATLEY AND SAID WHY DID MY 19.99 ORDER SHOOT UP TO 49.00 DOLLARS they siad waas a 12.99 mim shipping charge and then 9.99 to be sure it was theron valentines day, the whole ad says it will be there thats why i went to the company after talking with two"customer service " people on phone,,and thay say 5 MINUTUES AFTER I PLACED ORDER IT HAD ALREADY BEEN PROCESSED ,,SIMPLY NOT TRUE AND NOT POSSIBLE MY FLOWERS ARE PACKED N SHIPPED IN 5 MINUTES LOL ,,the email are no better to tes i sent two differnt compliants from two different mai addresses i had both replied to 3 hours later with a "cut n paste" reply i mean word for word i dont hink my complaints were even read i have them to prove ,,let me tell you there is NO customer care or service this is a scam company i look forward to them failing you can only cheat and anger people soo much til you have no customers left I WILL NVER BUY AGAIN