North Salt Lake, Utah
Featured Not resolved
1.6

I had a friend that had surgery.To cheer her up I sent her some flowers.

She thanked me and sent me a picture of the flowers. They looked NOTHING like the picture that I spent 70 aome dollars on. I called and complained. They sent another arrangement.

This one looked worse. I send flowers all the time and tried Proflowers for the first time. I will never use this company again. The pictures on their website look nothing like what is actually delivered.

To the right is what I thought I ordered...to the left is what arrived.Do you think they look anything alike???

Review about: Proflowers Flowers.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Proflowers?

Comments

That's what you get with Pro Flowers.I think They just stick them in a box & you have to arrange them.

If you are not a florist, you cant arrange them like the picture. But if you don't have the right flowers you sure cant do it.

Please call your local florist & you can talk to a person that is making the arrangement so you get what you want.

cj
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States #954593

Sorry you had a poor experience.

But, I'm thinking someone that received the flowers only put a portion of them in the vase!!!

I've not only sent with Pro-Flowers myself as well as for my son's USMC.

To services for brothers lost in combat and since or family members they've lost....

As well as my own family & friends...

Then for BIRTHS of family, friends & Marines families nation wide...

My grandchildren's Birthdays, Valentines Day, Thanksgiving & Christmas. My mother, sister, daughter, dau-n-law, aunts and so on for Birthdays, Mothers Day, hospital stays and so on as other holidays same as grandbabies. Then the just because flowers... This isn't counting the flowers my son's have sent to me while they have been deployed Iraq/Afghanistan or the ones I've also received from total strangers and i have....to thank me or say thinking of you.

In the last almost 12 years of using/receiving from Pro-Flowers have never had a single complaint from anyone (the flower arrangements have been beyond anything a florist has ever done for me spending literally hundreds of dollars with them) nor have i had a single complaint and with Pro-Flowers cost has been cut in to more.I sure wish id of known about Pro-Flowers way before id ever used it!!