Proflowers - Review about Flower Arrangement from North Salt Lake, Utah
I had a friend that had surgery.To cheer her up I sent her some flowers.
She thanked me and sent me a picture of the flowers. They looked NOTHING like the picture that I spent 70 aome dollars on. I called and complained. They sent another arrangement.
This one looked worse. I send flowers all the time and tried Proflowers for the first time. I will never use this company again. The pictures on their website look nothing like what is actually delivered.
To the right is what I thought I ordered...to the left is what arrived.Do you think they look anything alike???
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Flower Arrangement
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I received my delivery for Valentines Day. Not a single bud had broken open. I took pictures of what I received and tried to reply to my order/delivery email from..."
- "The photographs below speak for themselves!! The arrangement that was delivered looked like a 2yr. old put it together. It only had 6 roses vs. the dozen +..."
- "I have never used ProFlowers before and will not ever again. I got an email and wanted to send flowers to my Mom. The $39 arrangement ended up really costing..."
- "Worked good for a couple of weeks, but ever since then every night around 9 PM the internet slows to 6 Mbps download and makes it so using the internet..."
- "This is a total scam!!!! Beware.... Be warned!!! After booking 2 tickets across the country the second we enter all the credit card info and hit book, the date have..."
- "We purchased a Maytag Centennial washer 35 months ago. We noticed our clothes getting discoloring stains on them and after investigating found rust only along the bottom 6 inches of..."
- "I bought a whirlpool washer and got arrested in the and I bought extended warranty and they won't fix it..."
- "I recently sold my Goyard St. Louis tote on Poshmark. But Poshmark cancelled the sale and deleted my account saying the bag is not real. They even charged me 20..."
- "Please refer to the attaching photo with the purse I bought at USA about 3 years ago by US$ 218.00, however I am really disappointed that the quality of..."