Proflowers - Review about Flower Arrangement from North Salt Lake, Utah
I had a friend that had surgery.To cheer her up I sent her some flowers.
She thanked me and sent me a picture of the flowers. They looked NOTHING like the picture that I spent 70 aome dollars on. I called and complained. They sent another arrangement.
This one looked worse. I send flowers all the time and tried Proflowers for the first time. I will never use this company again. The pictures on their website look nothing like what is actually delivered.
To the right is what I thought I ordered...to the left is what arrived.Do you think they look anything alike???
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Flower Arrangement
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "The flowers were not what i expected almost dead and not completly a Filled Vase for the price i paid $99.95 . end up buying form local florist alot cheaper..."
- "My wonderful husband had what probably should have been a beautiful arrangement of Lilies and Irises sent to me yesterday for Valentines Day. I absolutely love the vase they..."
- "I placed my Mother's Day order the Tuesday May 5, 2015 before Mother's Day with a promise that the flowers arrangement would be delivered the Thursday May 7, 2015 or..."
- "...when i opened this package of Oreo's expecting to get what the package shows but received alot less..."
- "On 1/22/17 I entered Walgreens pharmacy around 6:45. I gave the pharmacist my mothers prescription. She then informed me that they had stopped filling prescriptions. The prescription was on an..."
- "I was also DENIED by Turo. They requested my Photo id and credit card info. I have an 810 credit score, perfect driving + insurance history and elite membership status..."
- "I am having a problem with or runaround with Dell customer support. 1) several attempts to resolve problems using "Chat" service were unsuccessful because the Chat service has been disabled..."
- "I recently purchased your flat white ceiling paint. It was very thin and didn't cover very well. The paint dripped and did not look very well. I also..."
- "My husband and I wanted to purchase a 65" TV but wanted to get a good price. We have always had good luck on Amazon so we tried there...."