Proflowers - Review about Flower Arrangement from North Salt Lake, Utah

I had a friend that had surgery.To cheer her up I sent her some flowers.

She thanked me and sent me a picture of the flowers. They looked NOTHING like the picture that I spent 70 aome dollars on. I called and complained. They sent another arrangement.

This one looked worse. I send flowers all the time and tried Proflowers for the first time. I will never use this company again. The pictures on their website look nothing like what is actually delivered.

To the right is what I thought I the left is what arrived.Do you think they look anything alike???

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 10 Yes 10 0 No 0
Had the same issue 3 Yes 3
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

May 12, 2015 #983195

That's what you get with Pro Flowers. I think They just stick them in a box & you have to arrange them. If you are not a florist, you cant arrange them like the picture. But if you don't have the right flowers you sure cant do it.
Please call your local florist & you can talk to a person that is making the arrangement so you get what you want.

0 0 Reply

Mar 05, 2015 #954593 Saint Louis, Missouri

Sorry you had a poor experience.
But, I'm thinking someone that received the flowers only put a portion of them in the vase!!!
I've not only sent with Pro-Flowers myself as well as for my son's USMC.
To services for brothers lost in combat and since or family members they've lost....
As well as my own family & friends...
Then for BIRTHS of family, friends & Marines families nation wide... My grandchildren's Birthdays, Valentines Day, Thanksgiving & Christmas. My mother, sister, daughter, dau-n-law, aunts and so on for Birthdays, Mothers Day, hospital stays and so on as other holidays same as grandbabies. Then the just because flowers... This isn't counting the flowers my son's have sent to me while they have been deployed Iraq/Afghanistan or the ones I've also received from total strangers and i thank me or say thinking of you. In the last almost 12 years of using/receiving from Pro-Flowers have never had a single complaint from anyone (the flower arrangements have been beyond anything a florist has ever done for me spending literally hundreds of dollars with them) nor have i had a single complaint and with Pro-Flowers cost has been cut in to more. I sure wish id of known about Pro-Flowers way before id ever used it!!

0 3 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Proflowers. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Proflowers.
Filing a new complaint about