Proflowers - Review about Lily Bouquet from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Update added by user Feb 27, 2015
I need to update this post, because Proflowers made up for my bad experience.I sent an honest and friendly email to them explaining how my flowers arrived with pictures attached.
They were more than apologetic, and were very fast to resolve the issue. They offered to replace my arrangement, free of charge, or send a coupon for the cost of the flowers plus $10. I chose to have the flowers resent, and what I received is PERFECT! They sent the deluxe arrangement like my husband ordered, and the flowers are fresh, healthy and there's alot of them.
They are beautiful!I am very pleased with the replacement they sent, and I would definitely give them another chance!
Original review posted by user Feb 14, 2015
My wonderful husband had what probably should have been a beautiful arrangement of Lilies and Irises sent to me yesterday for Valentines Day.I absolutely love the vase they came in, however, most of the lilys have brown on the tips of the flowers and several of the buds are dead on the stems.
He was surprised by how small the arrangement was, because he upgraded what he bought, and I immediately noticed the quality of the buds. Instead of 6 stems of Asiatic lilies and 18 irises that is in the deluxe arrangement he paid for, I received 3 stems of lilies and 10 irises, and there are 4 good lily blooms in the whole arrangement. To all the thoughtful men out there who send flowers to their wives or significant others...your best bet is to find a local florist. I hope that's what my husband does next time.
I hate to see him spend his hard earned money on such a beautiful gift, and it not be what he expected it to be..
Beware of these online "florists"...these guys and ESPECIALLY Avas Flowers.They are the worst of them all!!!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Lily Bouquet
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- ""Buyer Beware False Advertising Florest Express is a Scam. I did not receive what I ordered and very unhappy. "Florist Express offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you are not..."
- "I paid ProFlowers for 20 multi colored tulips to be delivered to my mother in law for Valentines day. I stead she got 13 VERY VERY SAD looking things. Can..."
- "These sad, brown, dried, wilted flowers were delivered to my mother today for her Birthday. These were an upgraded bouquet for $60.00. I couldn't have been more dissatisfied. ..."
- "My wife’s Asus laptop screen started flickering 4 days before the warranty was up. This was the only stroke of luck in the whole scenario that follows. Checked the device..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply. Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not..."
- "Order flowers all the time for the Villages. Wanted to try a local florist, so I called AVAS and ordered flowers over the phone. Mike suggested a vase with an..."
- " I worked for these people and they pretty much treat me like a slave, they owe me over $1,000 in unpaid wages, as well as reimbursement for mileage, referral..."
- "We have a horrible icicle problem in the winter, according to Leaf Guard it's due to "heat loss". Our patio roof was added on after the house was built, there's..."
- "Went to the one in West mifflin pa I ordered take out my salad looks really bad and I asked for extra sauce on my wings and they barely had..."