Update added by user Feb 27, 2015
I need to update this post, because Proflowers made up for my bad experience.I sent an honest and friendly email to them explaining how my flowers arrived with pictures attached.
They were more than apologetic, and were very fast to resolve the issue. They offered to replace my arrangement, free of charge, or send a coupon for the cost of the flowers plus $10. I chose to have the flowers resent, and what I received is PERFECT! They sent the deluxe arrangement like my husband ordered, and the flowers are fresh, healthy and there's alot of them.
They are beautiful!I am very pleased with the replacement they sent, and I would definitely give them another chance!
Original review posted by user Feb 14, 2015
My wonderful husband had what probably should have been a beautiful arrangement of Lilies and Irises sent to me yesterday for Valentines Day.I absolutely love the vase they came in, however, most of the lilys have brown on the tips of the flowers and several of the buds are dead on the stems.
He was surprised by how small the arrangement was, because he upgraded what he bought, and I immediately noticed the quality of the buds. Instead of 6 stems of Asiatic lilies and 18 irises that is in the deluxe arrangement he paid for, I received 3 stems of lilies and 10 irises, and there are 4 good lily blooms in the whole arrangement. To all the thoughtful men out there who send flowers to their wives or significant others...your best bet is to find a local florist. I hope that's what my husband does next time.
I hate to see him spend his hard earned money on such a beautiful gift, and it not be what he expected it to be..
Beware of these online "florists"...these guys and ESPECIALLY Avas Flowers.They are the worst of them all!!!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Lily Bouquet
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "Hi, I ordered from Proflowers and I have been trying to get a hold of them I sent various messages and made various phone calls.No attempt was made to ge..."
- "My husband ordered me red *Long stemmed* roses for V-day and I about died when they came (in a box for me to arrange) The rose buds were very small..."
- "These sad, brown, dried, wilted flowers were delivered to my mother today for her Birthday. These were an upgraded bouquet for $60.00. I couldn't have been more dissatisfied. ..."
- "PLEASE BE AWARE AS I AM A BUSINESS MAN AND I KICKED THESE TWO PEOPLE OUT OF MY OFFICE BECAUSE THEY TRIED TO HAND ME SOME FAKE PAPERS AND REQUEST..."
- "Ordered about 15 windows. 2 were cracked while installing and another was scratched. My picture window was sagging due to improper installation. They forgot the deadbolt we ordered..."
- "Ordered 1x for Christmas present.Two came and probably won't fit a 32a cup.return for exchange and was billed again in April exchange not received.largest size 3x still not fitting .wear..."
- "See Carnival Cruise Experience To whom it may concern: My husband and I went on the Carnival Splendor on September 24, 2016. This was not my first cruise with Carnival, nor..."
- " I stayed at the red roof Inn in Mohave California I thought I was in the ghetto in south-central LA very disturbed by the clientele that was there everyone..."
- "So I have submitted a receipt from door dash online that states what I have ordered. When I got my food it was the complete opposite. I ordered a mac..."