Proflowers - Review about Lily Bouquet from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Update added by user Feb 27, 2015

I need to update this post, because Proflowers made up for my bad experience.I sent an honest and friendly email to them explaining how my flowers arrived with pictures attached.

They were more than apologetic, and were very fast to resolve the issue. They offered to replace my arrangement, free of charge, or send a coupon for the cost of the flowers plus $10. I chose to have the flowers resent, and what I received is PERFECT! They sent the deluxe arrangement like my husband ordered, and the flowers are fresh, healthy and there's alot of them.

They are beautiful!I am very pleased with the replacement they sent, and I would definitely give them another chance!

Original review posted by user Feb 14, 2015

My wonderful husband had what probably should have been a beautiful arrangement of Lilies and Irises sent to me yesterday for Valentines Day.I absolutely love the vase they came in, however, most of the lilys have brown on the tips of the flowers and several of the buds are dead on the stems.

He was surprised by how small the arrangement was, because he upgraded what he bought, and I immediately noticed the quality of the buds. Instead of 6 stems of Asiatic lilies and 18 irises that is in the deluxe arrangement he paid for, I received 3 stems of lilies and 10 irises, and there are 4 good lily blooms in the whole arrangement. To all the thoughtful men out there who send flowers to their wives or significant others...your best bet is to find a local florist. I hope that's what my husband does next time.

I hate to see him spend his hard earned money on such a beautiful gift, and it not be what he expected it to be..

Beware of these online "florists"...these guys and ESPECIALLY Avas Flowers.They are the worst of them all!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Lily Bouquet
Review category
Flowers / Florist
review #595260 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Proflowers? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

May 14, 2015 #984243

That is terrible!!! what a shady company, and I thought the flowers my mom received looked bad. They are nothing compared to the *** you got. How infuriating!

0 0 Reply

Feb 15, 2015 #946189 Hawaii, United States

My mom flowers look the same, my roses looked ten years old

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.