Proflowers - Review about Mothers Day Arrangement from Shelby, North Carolina
Absolutely AWFUL!!Ordered what was supposed to be the first pic for my Mother In Law for her special day tomorrow and second pic is what was received.
Could not believe this pathetic arrangement was even shipped. ProFlowers deserves to be shut down.
How many other Mothers out there are disappointed and disgusted?!
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Mothers Day Arrangement
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I was so embarrassed today on receiving my flowers. My husband let me know before work I was getting flowers. I couldn't believe it when I was handed a box...."
- "I am extremely upset with the flowers that were sent to my mom. The flowers I ordered look nothing like the flowers she received. Two of the flowers were brown..."
- "I ordered the LOTS OF LOVE bouquet for my wife and received an order of dried up wilted garbage. This order looked NOTHING like the flower on their website. The..."
- "Hidious! I placed an order for my item to arrive before Christmas. Paid for priorty shipping. Was unaware this company is based in China. My order just arrived one week..."
- "I received a letter from GECU stating that I was "pre-approved" for a credit card. When I call to inquire, I was told that I did not qualify. When I..."
- "My local company purchased by Amerigas, my tank, my delivery invoices, and my bill stated to make checks out to Silsbee Propane the price per gallon goes up every delivery,..."
- "Bought a laptop this Christmas from BB's website. It would have been a great deal for a 2.4Ghz processor, 4G of RAM and a Tb of hard drive. ..."
- "I purchased a new Miele S8390 FreshAir Canister Vacuum July 31, 2015, $599.00 Online from Amazon.com from Winchester vacuums. My complaint is the same product flaw I had I n my old Meile..."