Review about Proflowers Always True Bouquet from New Orleans, Louisiana
What I ordered and received are two different things very dissapointed with this what I got is not what I ordered this was a rip off this was supposed to be a good day I was looking foward for my wife to recieve them because these were her favorite colors when she sent me the pic ..... Pissed to say the least
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Proflowers Always True Bouquet
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I received my delivery for Valentines Day. Not a single bud had broken open. I took pictures of what I received and tried to reply to my order/delivery email from..."
- "Order a full container of a flowering plant for someone's birthday and the person gets less than half of what you saw on their website and makes it look like..."
- "I ordered this for my 92 yr old mother for Christmas. It was delivered in the morning on 12/24/16. Later that evening, I received a lengthy email from ProFlowers explaining..."
- "Where do I begin.... We have had nothing but issues with Ryan Homes. To start, quality of work is bottom of the barrel. After moving in, it became immediately apparent..."
- "I Shashikant bhange had bought Skechers shoe go walk 3 on 16/03/2016 from Inc 5 store in Vimannagar pune.I used another spare shoes in rainy months. After that I used..."
- "Order flowers all the time for the Villages. Wanted to try a local florist, so I called AVAS and ordered flowers over the phone. Mike suggested a vase with an..."
- "I called and ordered flowers and a bear for my anniversary on 9/15/14 and was told if I wanted it done that day I had to pay an extra fee..."
- "I do NOT recommend Superior Park Model Homes.I purchased a new Big Superloft home from Superior & was given a delivery date of 4/16/08.The home was finally delivered on 5/29/08..."
- "Last week I ordered 2 bouquets of flower to celebrate my wife birthday to surprise her on our vacation hotel. But when we received the flowers, those are completely frustrated...."