Review about Proflowers Always True Bouquet from New Orleans, Louisiana
What I ordered and received are two different things very dissapointed with this what I got is not what I ordered this was a rip off this was supposed to be a good day I was looking foward for my wife to recieve them because these were her favorite colors when she sent me the pic ..... Pissed to say the least
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Proflowers Always True Bouquet
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- ""Buyer Beware False Advertising Florest Express is a Scam. I did not receive what I ordered and very unhappy. "Florist Express offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you are not..."
- "I placed my Mother's Day order the Tuesday May 5, 2015 before Mother's Day with a promise that the flowers arrangement would be delivered the Thursday May 7, 2015 or..."
- "My adult kids love to show their love and appreciation for me for my special day - my birthday and Mother's Day on the same day. This year they..."
- "Last week I ordered 2 bouquets of flower to celebrate my wife birthday to surprise her on our vacation hotel. But when we received the flowers, those are completely frustrated...."
- "Hi thanks for taking this complaint about this location Crescent City Dialysis 3909 bienville street suite 1b my name is GREGORY BARROW I am on dialysis for the past..."
- "WARNING-------LOWES has sold Garden Treasures OUTSIDE PATIO DINING FURNITURE and advertised it as ALUMINUM RUST RESISTANT FRAME--------but fails to mention in its advertising that the ALUMINUM frame is held up..."
- "Had an issue with a defective Leather steering wheel that started to separating. Dealership offered to Glue it back. I specifically requested that they replace a steering wheel because its..."
- "After paying over $100 for a new pair of Nike Air Max, wearing them for less than 3 weeks, both left and right shoes delaminated at the rubber sole. What..."
- "I purchased 2 Kensington recliners from Cymax thru Sears in June, 2015. 18 months later the leather is flaking off and the pull handle to open the reclining part is..."