Oakland, California

This is a picture of what I thought I was ordering on the left side and this is what was delivered on the right side!!I can't say how embarrassing this situation was.

Related: Proflowers Arrangement Review from Gonzalez, Florida

At least I received a refund but it doesn't make up for the embarrassment that occurred when I received a picture of what was sent to my boyfriend. I will never order from Pro flowers again needless to say!!!!

I mean really packaged cookies!!!Wow!!

Review about: Proflowers Arrangement.

Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Proflowers Arrangement
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Proflowers?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Proflowers Spring Blooms Arrangement Review from The Woodlands, Texas Proflowers "These are the arrangements ordered from Proflowers, and the ones my mother received for Mother's Day. Need I say more?!!..." Read more Proflowers - Pathetic sympathy basket Proflowers "Ordered a sympathy basket for my daughters fiance and family. We are in Maryland, they are in California. My daughter happened to be on facetime with him when the basket..." Read more Proflowers Delicate Moms Delight Arrangement Review from Fayetteville, Georgia Proflowers "I ordered flowers for my aunt for Mother's day. They kept in contact with me about my order which made me more confident in their company. Although, that changed once..." Read more Proflowers - Poor Quality of Plant Proflowers " Delivery Date: Wednesday, May 4, 2016 Item Purchased: Desert Jewel Succulent Garden Dear Pro Flowers, I'm assuming there isn't anything that could be done. I understand that not everything..." Read more Suddenlink - It rains, no internet Suddenlink "First my sister here at the house was charged for a speed that was half of what she was paying for, then it kept going out, then again, and it..." Read more Sensodyne Toothpaste Made By Glaxosmithkline - Dear GlaxoSmithKline I think your Sensodyne toothpaste may have *** my mouth up royally Sensodyne Toothpaste Made By Glaxosmithkline "I used GlaxoSmithKline Sensodyne 'Repair & Protect' toothpaste for about a year, then a few days ago I woke up with: - burning, swollen lips with lots of tiny white..." Read more Splat Hair Color - My only wonder Splat Hair Color "I haven't had a issue with splat just curious as to why when I bleach my hair it turns purple lol. But for those having issues maybe this will help...." Read more Lifetouch Photography - Wrong clothes! Lifetouch Photography "I sent my little girl to school oin certain clothes to have her picture taken. Being cold that day she wore her jacket. When it came time to take her..." Read more