Review about Proflowers Smiles And Sunshine Bouquet from Oswego, Illinois
Horrible Experience!I was ordering a set of flowers for Valentine's Day for my Mother in law and Mother.
First off, my order went through without me authorizing it. I was still putting an order together when I received a thank u email. Second, I called Proflowers and was on hold for 20 minutes to be told that I need to call my bank, then they told me that there was no info on my order. I gave them the email and order # I received from them.
She then hung up on me because she didn't know how to fix what happened. I was charged $23 extra for each set of flowers ... For shipping. Then I had to pay for a case to come with the flowers.
I will NEVER order from Proflowers again.They are dishonest and scammers!
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Product or service
- Proflowers Smiles And Sunshine Bouquet
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "5/14/12- Saturday my mom sent me a picture of what was supposed to be a bouquet I sent for mother's day yesterday. It was no where near what the picture..."
- "These are the arrangements ordered from Proflowers, and the ones my mother received for Mother's Day. Need I say more?!!..."
- "My wonderful husband had what probably should have been a beautiful arrangement of Lilies and Irises sent to me yesterday for Valentines Day. I absolutely love the vase they..."
- "I purchased two of the toilet bowl lights and installed it but the light does not turn off. It is on constantly therefore it will wear out the batteries much..."
- "I signed a contract with Re-Bath 8 months ago and I am still waiting for my project to be completed and the repairs done to the areas they damaged during..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply. Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not..."
- "In May of 2014, through the recommendation of my insurance co., I rented a car from Enterprise while my car was being repaired. When I picked up the vehicle,..."
- "I don't usually complain but this time I have to, it was a treat for my husband and I to have my granddaughter with us for dinner she's 16 and..."