Customer service is terrible. Reps answering phones cannot comprehend simple conversation. See the ad vs.
delivered photos attached.Nuff said.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Proflowers Valentines Day Flowers
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I was so embarrassed today on receiving my flowers. My husband let me know before work I was getting flowers. I couldn't believe it when I was handed a box...."
- "It is appalling what ProFlowers delivered to my mum especially considering it was meant to commemorate the anniversary of the passing of my grandfather. The watering can shown on website..."
- "My wonderful husband had what probably should have been a beautiful arrangement of Lilies and Irises sent to me yesterday for Valentines Day. I absolutely love the vase they..."
- "I'm a Wyndam Resort Gold Member..What happens to members...This is sad... ..."
- "I bought a food chopper at a show in Rolling Greens, Ocala, Florida ....Kim Shutt was the consultant....I called her phone number with no return call. My issue is that the..."
- "Steak and Shake on Orange Blossom Trail in Apopka, Florida on 3/21/16 was a terrible experience horribly understaffed. Slow service. We sat at the counter. Sorry we did. We saw..."
- "I went to arco store #42755 carwash twice and my car came out dirty both times. The cashier refuse to give me a refund and told me that..."
- "We have two pieces of 30" Samsonite spinner luggage in the fall of 2010. This luggage has been fantastic. I could not tell you how many trips they have been..."
- "Bought it. Loved it. It fit perfectly and was one of my favorite pieces. I followed care instructions precisely and it shrank dramatically. Dressbarn won't refund/credit me for it or..."