This is my second time using pro flowers, last year I got my fiancée a dozen roses and chocolates.She was very happy with it.
This year? Not so much. The roses started going bad the VERY next day. This was a Valentines Day gift and their website advertises that they should stay fresh for up to 7 days or your money back.
When I called the 1800 number, which I should mention you can barely hear or understand them I was offered a new banquet of roses and asked if that was okay. I said no it's not okay, this was a Valentines Day gift. I was then told my money would be refunded. Will never order from pro flowers again.
Buyers beware!Horrible, horrible site and even worse customer service.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Two Dozen Roses
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I ordered flowers and they were nothing like the picture!!! I was so mad when I saw them!!! I will never use this service again!!!..."
- "My wonderful husband had what probably should have been a beautiful arrangement of Lilies and Irises sent to me yesterday for Valentines Day. I absolutely love the vase they..."
- "The flowers were not what i expected almost dead and not completly a Filled Vase for the price i paid $99.95 . end up buying form local florist alot cheaper..."
- "I wear a size 14 so I ordered this dress in an XXL. Thought if it was too big, I could take it in. After waiting a month for it..."
- "Beware of this company! The owner, Allen, promises great workmanship in a timely manner but this is far from the truth. We contracted for a poured driveway and approaches, as..."
- "First the positive (which is why it's got a star at all): The company (when it shows up) is EXTREMELY fast, efficient and hard working. They know their stuff and..."
- "We love Ritz at our house and I buy several at a time each week. It has been the last 6 mo - 1 year that they are a..."
- "I bought a couch from the Gardner White on Hall Road on Friday, October 21st. I scheduled a 4pm-11pm delivery for today, October 25th, since it was the earliest they..."