Proflowers - Review about Two Dozen Roses from Southfield, Michigan
This is my second time using pro flowers, last year I got my fiancée a dozen roses and chocolates.She was very happy with it.
This year? Not so much. The roses started going bad the VERY next day. This was a Valentines Day gift and their website advertises that they should stay fresh for up to 7 days or your money back.
When I called the 1800 number, which I should mention you can barely hear or understand them I was offered a new banquet of roses and asked if that was okay. I said no it's not okay, this was a Valentines Day gift. I was then told my money would be refunded. Will never order from pro flowers again.
Buyers beware!Horrible, horrible site and even worse customer service.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Two Dozen Roses
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I placed my Mother's Day order the Tuesday May 5, 2015 before Mother's Day with a promise that the flowers arrangement would be delivered the Thursday May 7, 2015 or..."
- "My boyfriend decided he was going to surprise me at work (which he never does) with roses on Valentines day. When the flowers arrived at my office I was so..."
- "This is a picture of what I thought I was ordering on the left side and this is what was delivered on the right side!! I can't say how..."
- "I'm not usually one to put businesses on blast on the internet BUT - Ridge Crossings Apartments is a joke of place to call a home, neighborhood, or property management..."
- "...I took him to a petsmart so I didn't expect anything great, however I got home and noticed blood on his ear this lady cut part of his ear!..."
- "Bought treadmill in NOV 2016. Was supposed to be able to Bluetooth you tablet and heart rate monitor. Just bought a new tablet and tried to sync following the instructions...."
- "Beware of this company! The owner, Allen, promises great workmanship in a timely manner but this is far from the truth. We contracted for a poured driveway and approaches, as..."
- "I wear a size 14 so I ordered this dress in an XXL. Thought if it was too big, I could take it in. After waiting a month for it..."