Southfield, Michigan

This is my second time using pro flowers, last year I got my fiancée a dozen roses and chocolates.She was very happy with it.

Related: Proflowers - Embarrassed and Frustrated

This year? Not so much. The roses started going bad the VERY next day. This was a Valentines Day gift and their website advertises that they should stay fresh for up to 7 days or your money back.

When I called the 1800 number, which I should mention you can barely hear or understand them I was offered a new banquet of roses and asked if that was okay. I said no it's not okay, this was a Valentines Day gift. I was then told my money would be refunded. Will never order from pro flowers again.

Buyers beware!Horrible, horrible site and even worse customer service.

Review about: Two Dozen Roses.

1.4
Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Proflowers Flowers
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Proflowers?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.