Euless, Texas

My husband bought me flowers from pro flowers for Valentine's Day, when we got them some of the flowers were already semi wilted a few of them were snapped at the stems and just hanging on by a thread and the vase had a hole in it that you wouldn't notice until you put water in it and were already drenched.Called several times last night and spent over 45 minutes waiting to talk with someone and no one answered.

Related: Review about Proflowers Funeral Flowers from Killeen, Texas

This morning I woke up to thousands of little bugs crawling all over my table and other plants I put my flowers next to. I am disgusted that I woke up to the thousands of bugs crawling everywhere and the fact that my husband spent money on this.

All he was trying to do was show me that he cares and loves me and he feels terrible about the quality of my gift.ProFlowers is terrible and should not be in business anymore.

Review about: Valentines Day Flowers.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Proflowers Flowers
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Proflowers?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.