My husband bought me flowers from pro flowers for Valentine's Day, when we got them some of the flowers were already semi wilted a few of them were snapped at the stems and just hanging on by a thread and the vase had a hole in it that you wouldn't notice until you put water in it and were already drenched.Called several times last night and spent over 45 minutes waiting to talk with someone and no one answered.
This morning I woke up to thousands of little bugs crawling all over my table and other plants I put my flowers next to. I am disgusted that I woke up to the thousands of bugs crawling everywhere and the fact that my husband spent money on this.
All he was trying to do was show me that he cares and loves me and he feels terrible about the quality of my gift.ProFlowers is terrible and should not be in business anymore.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Valentines Day Flowers
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "This is a picture of what I thought I was ordering on the left side and this is what was delivered on the right side!! I can't say how..."
- "My boyfriend decided he was going to surprise me at work (which he never does) with roses on Valentines day. When the flowers arrived at my office I was so..."
- "Ordered my daughter 30 multi colored tulips ( photo showed 5 colors). She received 30 colored tulips in similar shades. Not multi colored. Very disappointed. It was her..."
- "We purchased the edge royalist 5th wheel a year ago October. Our first problem started 2 weeks after we purchased it. The roof on the slide out leaked like a..."
- "MEMPHIS TN SHELBY COUNTY...............Extended Arms Cleaning Contractor's ....Nancy Taylor it's a crime to online harass make FALSE claims call or in anyway directly or in directly try to contact myself..."
- "I Shashikant bhange had bought Skechers shoe go walk 3 on 16/03/2016 from Inc 5 store in Vimannagar pune.I used another spare shoes in rainy months. After that I used..."
- "I am selling thousands of books per month. and up to 20-30 a day. I took pictures and called about it to report my earnings, and the person on the phone..."
- "I bought several Guess purses as pic shows along with invoice of cost.First and Second pics show defective handle. Third, is the second handle which is just fine.I have numerous..."
- "******* RIPOFF ******** Do not get you oil changed from Jiffy Lube...especially the one in Euless,Tx. Jiffy Lube has a policy that if they strip your oil plug while doing an oil..."