Proflowers - Review about Valentines Day Flowers from Granite Falls, North Carolina

My fiancé ordered flowers from proflowers for me for valentines day and had them shipped to my work.When I brought them home he was very disappointed!

What I got was nothing like what the advertising had promised and half the flowers were dead! He paid good money and expected to get exactly what he picked out on the website! It was his first time ordering from proflowers and needless to say we won't be ordering from there AGAIN!

I love them because he was thinking of me but I won't recommend proflowers to anyone!Below are two pictures: #1 is a picture of what was promised #2 is what we got

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Valentines Day Flowers
Review category
Flowers / Florist
review #594745

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Proflowers? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 3 Yes 3
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Apr 01, 2015 #966684 Portland, Oregon

I was sent flowers from this company too from a friend. I too was excited to receive flowers, but they were nothing like the picture. I called and left a message, to my surprise they called back within 24 hours. They ended up refunded my friend all of his money back and sending me out a dozen of the most beautiful roses. Guess I was lucky with the rep who returned my call. I thought I would try them again only because of the customer service I received, but after reading some of these reviews, I am really leary.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Proflowers. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Proflowers.
Filing a new complaint about