Proflowers - Review about Valentines Day Flowers from Knoxville, Tennessee

247 of 1083 Proflowers reviews

Just recieved my dead Valentines Day roses from this piece of *** company!Thanks for screwing up my Valentines Day...

Much appreciated. Go to ***.

You have it coming when my boyfriend comes homes...hope your reps have had a good day so far, because one of them is about to get a complete earful!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

247 of 1083 Proflowers reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
BeKind

Feb 13, 2015 #945173 New York, New York, United States

Why would your boyfriend take it out on the rep? They had nothing to do with it, the reps work at a CALL center not the warehouse. And from my own personal experience, if you have an issue with your order you can call to get a replacement, even receiving free upgrades for your troubles. I have at least. And who knows? Were your flowers left out all day in the sun? If not and they still arrived dead, call and get a replacement set up or get a refund. I understand how frustrating it can be but come on, don't take it out on the reps. That's just being ignorant :/

4 3 Reply
AVONwithLisaMarie

Feb 13, 2015 #945127

That is terrible. Be sure to get all of your money back.

0 0 Reply
Maria

Feb 12, 2015 #945014 Scottsdale, Arizona, United States

Same experience here, I spent over 100 bucks for weeds I could have picked myself.. Very disappointed in this company. The images they use online are NOT the same flowers they send to people. I feel cheated and taken advantage of not to mention I except and will pursue a full refund.

2 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Proflowers. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Proflowers.
Filing a new complaint about
×