Proflowers - Review about Valentines Day Flowers from Knoxville, Tennessee
Just recieved my dead Valentines Day roses from this piece of *** company!Thanks for screwing up my Valentines Day...
Much appreciated. Go to ***.
You have it coming when my boyfriend comes homes...hope your reps have had a good day so far, because one of them is about to get a complete earful!
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Style and Design|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Valentines Day Flowers
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "Hi, I ordered from Proflowers and I have been trying to get a hold of them I sent various messages and made various phone calls.No attempt was made to ge..."
- "I paid ProFlowers for 20 multi colored tulips to be delivered to my mother in law for Valentines day. I stead she got 13 VERY VERY SAD looking things. Can..."
- "DO NOT GIVE THIS COMPANY ANY OF YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY-EVER!!!!! What was supposed to be 100-"fresh" flowers turned out to be 40-nearly dead flowers, and they were late..."
- "Hidious Service! Paid for my order to be priorty shipped & arrive before Christmas! Just received the item a week ago. Good Luck getting a live person on the phone...."
- "Stay away! They guaranteed us a full deep cleaning. One of the owners came to our house for an inspection and we were very specific about what we wanted. We..."
- "...I took him to a petsmart so I didn't expect anything great, however I got home and noticed blood on his ear this lady cut part of his ear!..."
- "I went to smart style in side Walmart on chapman highway in Knoxville Tennessee. I showed the girl a picture of how I wanted my hair cut. Just some layers..."
- "My husband and I bought Thomasville cabinets from Home Depot store # 0731 in the last part of 2002. We didn't get Home Depot to our house to install..."
- "Midland bought a credit card account that I supposedly owed. The account was nearly six years owed. In 2007, I discovered their claim on my credit report and requested (registered..."