Knoxville, Tennessee
Featured Not resolved
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

Just recieved my dead Valentines Day roses from this piece of *** company!Thanks for screwing up my Valentines Day...

Much appreciated. Go to ***.

You have it coming when my boyfriend comes homes...hope your reps have had a good day so far, because one of them is about to get a complete earful!

Review about: Proflowers Flowers.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Had an Experience with Proflowers?

Comments

tlc
Knoxville, Tennessee, United States #945549

Nice mouth. Call the company and get your order replaced or refunded.

Love your trailer BTW.

Mee
Knoxville, Tennessee, United States #945208

I also am in Knoxville, and my flowers arrived looking the same way!

BeKind
New York, New York, United States #945173

Why would your boyfriend take it out on the rep?They had nothing to do with it, the reps work at a CALL center not the warehouse.

And from my own personal experience, if you have an issue with your order you can call to get a replacement, even receiving free upgrades for your troubles. I have at least. And who knows? Were your flowers left out all day in the sun?

If not and they still arrived dead, call and get a replacement set up or get a refund.

I understand how frustrating it can be but come on, don't take it out on the reps.That's just being ignorant :/

AVONwithLisaMarie

That is terrible. Be sure to get all of your money back.

Maria
Scottsdale, Arizona, United States #945014

Same experience here, I spent over 100 bucks for weeds I could have picked myself..Very disappointed in this company.

The images they use online are NOT the same flowers they send to people.I feel cheated and taken advantage of not to mention I except and will pursue a full refund.