Proflowers - Review in Flowers / Florist category from Seymour, Connecticut
My email to the company...
I ordered 6 roses with other flowers which looked beautiful in the picture. I arrive home today and pick them up in the process flowers box. When I opened the box it was nothing but extreme dissapointment. The flowers were constricted with a rubber band half dead half not bloomed and lack there of.
Needless to say I kept the vase, threw the flowers in the trash and replaced them with gas station flowers (as they look 100 times better). I understand this is probably the busiest day of the year however this is just unacceptable. I will not be using your service in the future.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Proflowers Smiles And Sunshine Bouquet
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I have never used ProFlowers before and will not ever again. I got an email and wanted to send flowers to my Mom. The $39 arrangement ended up really costing..."
- "My husband ordered me red *Long stemmed* roses for V-day and I about died when they came (in a box for me to arrange) The rose buds were very small..."
- "These sad, brown, dried, wilted flowers were delivered to my mother today for her Birthday. These were an upgraded bouquet for $60.00. I couldn't have been more dissatisfied. ..."
- "I signed a contract with Re-Bath 8 months ago and I am still waiting for my project to be completed and the repairs done to the areas they damaged during..."
- "I've been with ally auto financing for two years. Bought 2014 Kia Optima brand new for 300.27 a month through ally mobile app. January 11th 2017 I made my payment..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply. Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not..."
- "Purchased Commercial gooseneck lighting for outdoor sign lighting and for my exterior seating area and awning lighting purposes. After 15 days I finally received my order. I ordered all the..."
- "Wow...How is it that you go in to get tires/wheels put on your truck, because after all that is clearly what they do at Mr. Tire(Edgewater)right, and excuse me, but..."
- "I ordered Stone Outdoor Fireplace which arrived with a broken base. I called Sunjoy Industries at 866-578-6569 four times. Spent more than an hour waiting for a live person...."