Turnaround Time

My email to the company...

I ordered 6 roses with other flowers which looked beautiful in the picture. I arrive home today and pick them up in the process flowers box. When I opened the box it was nothing but extreme dissapointment. The flowers were constricted with a rubber band half dead half not bloomed and lack there of.

Needless to say I kept the vase, threw the flowers in the trash and replaced them with gas station flowers (as they look 100 times better). I understand this is probably the busiest day of the year however this is just unacceptable. I will not be using your service in the future.

Eric Welch

This person wrote the review because of not as described of proflowers flowers from Proflowers and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Proflowers to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Proflowers for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Proflowers?

Comments