filters
State:
City:
Product:

ProFlowers - Incorrect Order Deliverex

Last minute changes without notifications, already delivered with incorrect flowers before receiving a mail which says about the last minute changed. Promise a refund of $7 but it never happened. Poor service and tricky rates. I don't recommend this to anybody.

ProFlowers - Two-time losers
My birthday is the day before Valentine’s Day so my son sent me some flowers when they arrived they look dried up and after three days they started to die. They developed a sticky substance on them like they had some kind of bug. I called the company they sent me new ones the same thing is happening again with the new ones. My husband also sent me a very expensive roses and chocolate covered strawberry scent which the roses never opened half of the roses died.
2.9
Turnaround Time
I’ve ordered flowers for Valentine’s Day and there have been numerous problematic regarding deliveries. It’s exasperating getting a notification that the flowers have been delivered and discovered that they have not, or have been delivered to someone else. They ask for...
Product

ProFlowers in Sacramento, California - Worthless Service

The delivery charge was TWENTY EIGHT dollars. For a box that left on the porch. WTF. If I order delivery and pay $30 for the delivery charge I want the flowers PRESENTED TO THE RECIPIENT and not left on the porch in a *** box. I could have gone to the grocery store for half the price, and WILL next time.

ProFlowers - Dead roses

ProFlowers - Dead roses
I paid $54.65 for a dozen dead roses for my wife for Valentine’s Day. I am requesting a full refund. Order number 110926400196.

ProFlowers - NoFlowers

Ordered flowers on the 10th, delivery date was 13th, No show 13th, on 14th stayed home all day waiting finally about 5:30 I called the customer service number.wich was answered by a lady who talked very fast with a foreign accent.she offered me a coupon I told her I wanted to cancel order.She said coupon, I said no she said wait I hung up after phone was silent for about 10 minutes
1.8

ProFlowers - Two bad deliveries

ProFlowers - Two bad deliveries
Got first bouquet of roses and with 5 days 90% were wilted and not going to open. Called to complain about the gift and they sent another one out. The second shipment was worse. I followed all directions to the letter and 3 days later they still wilted and only a few will ever bloom. Would never use Pro Flowers again.
2.3

ProFlowers - Terrible, my wife got dead roses for Valentines day

We received a dozen dead roses from Pro Flowers

ProFlowers - Failed to deliver on Valentine's Day

They could not deliver the flowers I ordered for my daughter on the Valentine's Day even though they guaranteed it. They refunded only the delivery charges. Would not use them again, recommend to use others.

Contact ProFlowers Customer Service

Phone:
(800) 580-2913

ProFlowers Products and Services Reviews

ProFlowers - Worst customer service

they have cancle my order on valentine's day since they were busy without noticing me. I had to cal them several times and the only thing they said was sorry. Dont buy any groupon coupon for proflower because you will loose it.