filters
Product:
Show

ProFlowers review in North Aurora, Illinois: Disappointed X 2

Ordered a special bouquet Dec.14 for an elderly Aunt. Found out half the roses' heads were dropped and the rest died within 3 days. Re-ordered the $60.00 bouquet again Dec 26 to replace the first. Called her today to see how the flowers were. "Worse than the first bunch!" she told us. Heads down, petals falling, stems lank, leaves crunchy, and edges of all roses were black-all signs of mishandling. The stems were cut very short, as if the company was trying to pass off inferior roses as fresh. After a very long time on the phone, they wanted to offer me a gift certificate for my NEXT order! The person had to talk to the supervisor 3 times! Finally agreed to a refund. No surprise, I will not be recommending this company to any friends, and I send a lot of flowers!
Mysha

I apologize that you had a repeat issue from us as I know how frustrating that could be. If you can please allow me to further provide a resolution by emailing socialcs@sm.proflowers.com to rectify the issues at hand.

-Mike

Proflowers Bouquet
Pros
  • Prices
Bad quality
I did receive a refund.

Proflowers - Flowers Review from New York, New York

3.2
Proflowers - Flowers Review from New York, New York
You people suck. Ordered 100 birthday blooms and from what I saw in the picture my Sis sent I'd bet there were a dozen wilted blooms out of that mess. Looked like they were pulled out of a Waste Management bin and shipped cross country on an atv. Never again and you people had my business for 15 years!
Mysha

We want your recipient to experience the full bloom cycle of our flowers. Here’s a video that explains more about why we do this.

Additionally I would like to be of service to you for the expectations not met on this order. You can email me at socialcs@sm.proflowers.com : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F85IzRD4t4Q&list=UUtCE5Rx1YQwNRfsOMFHu5Aw

Bad quality

ProFlowers review in Houston, Texas: Over charged!!!!!

I placed an order for Christmas cookies. The charge was suppose to be for $24.99 plus shipping and handling, total was to be under $45.00, This was not the case when Proflowers got done with my account the charge was $85.94. I did call to add another name to the card, so they went into my account and charged another amount of $89. 94 total $175.88 for cookies. When I called back and asked they customer representative was rude and told me it wasn't taken out of my account. It has been a nightmare trying to get my money back and 6 days later I still don't have my money. I would not suggest ever ordering form these people again unless you got money to tough away , they are thief's and liars
Mysha

We're sincerely sorry for your experience and we do want to help address these concerns about the billing of your order. If you have not already contacted us, please reach out to us at socialcs@sm.proflowers.com with your order number so we can work to resolve this to your complete satisfaction.

Review
Cons
  • Fraudulant representation
Order processing issue
Loss

ProFlowers review in Plainfield, Illinois: Bait & Switch ?

Ordered large Christmas arrangement but received small bunch of red flowers which looked like someone just chopped them off and dumped them in a vase-stems all same length-then plunked some green ornament balls on picks 3" above the flowers. Who does that?k Funny ! The picture from their web site shows a somewhat pyramidal shaped bouquet - very large as a matter of fact, with green ball picks interspersed evenly spaced all over the arrangement. I was so embarrassed when going to this relative's home for Christmas Eve dinner especially since it was expected to have this festive arrangement as the centerpiece of the buffet table. What a disgusting disappointment. I'll never use this company again.
Mysha

We're sincerely sorry to hear of your disappointment this holiday season and we do want to help. If you have not already contacted us, please reach out to us at socialcs@sm.proflowers.com with your order number so we can work to resolve this for you.

Proflowers Bouquet
Not as described/ advertised

ProFlowers review in Hindsville, Arkansas: Cheap *** holiday sleigh

Hi I just received order # 110835967445-1 It is a sleigh with a candle, It is *** the runners are wobbly and it turns over, I am of a mind to light the candle and let it turn over and burn my house down and sue pro flowers….. You need too change your name there is NOTHING pro about this Hi I just received order # 110835967445-1 It is a sleigh with a candle, It is *** the runners are wobbly and it turns over, I am of a mind to light the candle and let it turn over and burn my house down and sue pro flowers….. You need too change your name there is NOTHING pro about this Hi I just received order # 110835967445-1 It is a sleigh with a candle, It is *** the runners are wobbly and it turns over, I am of a mind to light the candle and let it turn over and burn my house down and sue pro flowers….. You need too change your name there is NOTHING pro about this Hi I just received order # 110835967445-1 It is a sleigh with a candle, It is *** the runners are wobbly and it turns over, I am of a mind to light the candle and let it turn over and burn my house down and sue pro flowers….. You need too change your name there is NOTHING pro about this
Mysha

We're very sorry for your experience with us. Please know, I personally reviewed your account and do see that a full refund was issued as of 12/20/2014 with the value of the Living Social code reactivated.

Certainly, if this did not resolve your concerns we are here to help you at socialcs@sm.proflowers.com. We appreciate you giving us another opportunity to ensure your satisfaction.

- Corinne, Social Media Customer Support

Damaged or defective
Full refund
1.3
ProFlowers review - Pitiful arrangement
ProFlowers review - Pitiful arrangement
We ordered flowers from Proflowers ( they do business under several names) you can see in the pic what we received. When I called to get a refund i was told that the only way to get a full refund was to have the offending arrangement picked up. REALLY ! they were...

It's always better to call a florist directly in the town that you would like to send flowers to. Most have websites also and if they are affiliated with a wire service like the one you named, they are only receiving a portion of what you payed to fulfill the order and have to buy the flowers, container and deliver it. Call the local florist direct and or visit their local website and order.

View more comments
Featured
Damaged or defective
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

ProFlowers review in Macomb, Michigan: Live Plant/Flowers send for delivery at door in sub freezing temps. without requiring a person to receive them

We found our flowers delivered on our door step in Michigan on Thursday Dec 11th at approximately 8 am when we got up in the morning and opened the blinds. The tracking order from UPS says they were delivered at 11:02 am on Wednesday Dec 10. So they had been sitting in sub freezing temperatures for over 20 hours. It is of note that we were home at 11:02 am, so the UPS likely didn't even try to get us to come to the door. Our doorbell works. The fault is this company's choice of delivery service "This is a shipper release package and may be released without obtaining a signature at any delivery location including apartments, condos, and commercial addresses" The customer thinks he is getting super service by paying for UPS Next Day Air Saver®. It got delivered over night, but received frozen 2 days later
Mysha

We're sincerely sorry to know that your flowers arrived frozen. Please know, this is never the experience we want to create and we do want to help.

We take full responsibility for any courier failure to notify as well as want to work to a resolution when gifts arrive sub-par. If you have not already contacted us, please reach out to us at socialcs@sm.proflowers.com with your order number so we can work to resolve this for you.

Proflowers Flowers
Cons
  • Stupidity of delivery choice
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Make the company stop shipping flowers to cold north for delivery at door.

Proflowers - Arrangement Review from Schertz, Texas

I ordered a flower arrangement (2 dz), vase, Candy along with a bear for a dear friends birthday a few days ago. When it arrived my friend happened to post a pic on Facebook and I noticed it was a little sparse so I asked her what she received and found out she was short changed by 1/2 dz flowers. I immediately contacted customer service and they responded with an apology but no reason as to how this happened and offered to replace the order if I agreed. Well, I agreed and then was told they could not accommodate and would refund my money. I have ordered many times but never took the time to validate my order; I am thinking that they have a very dishonest operation! This is the second time!
Mysha

We're sincerely sorry to hear of your disappointment, especially since this was a birthday gift for a dear friend, and we do want to help. If you have not already contacted us, please reach out to us at socialcs@sm.proflowers.com with your order number so we can work to resolve this for you.

@Mysha

Are you kidding me? Is it because we are approaching Valentines Day?

If you read my comment you will see that I contacted you all TWICE without resolution!

I finally was told that since the company couldn't accommodate I was given a refund...never again! I will bad mouth you every opportunity I get!

@Mysha

Are you kidding me? Is it because we are approaching Valentines Day?

View more comments (2)
Not as described/ advertised

ProFlowers is NOT what you expect

1.6
I wanted to have ProFlowers send something to my wife who was in the hospital over Thanksgiving. When it didn't show up on the desired date, I checked my email to find that they couldn't make the delivery date and wanted to know if I wanted to change it. Being it the Thanksgiving, I called the special number and spoke to a "Customer Service Rep." After they took the replacement order the made the promise (and they should never do this) that it would be there the next morning at the hospital. I was hoping for the best. The next day came and went, so I called the hospital front desk to see if the flowers were delivered and there was nothing there. I then checked my order online and found that NO ONE had picked up the ProFlowers Order for delivery. I immediately called and cancelled the order. Then on top of it all, they claim that they would only credit me a partial refund for a waiting period. So I called again and got the runaround. Eventually, I did get the full refund, but I will NEVER, and I mean NEVER use ProFlowers again.
Mysha

Thank you for posting your experience. We do care about the service we give to you and we're truly sorry your concerns were responded to without empathy and concern for your situation, as well.

Please know, we're truly sorry that this has been such an upsetting experience, especially considering the reason for your gift. Rest assured, we appreciate you bringing this to our attention and we do want to help you further, right away.

At your convenience, please email us at socialcs@sm.proflowers.com so we can ensure this is made right.

Mysha

That's unacceptable. We're sincerely sorry to hear that this was not resolved and we do want to help.

At your convenience please reach out to us at socialcs@sm.proflowers.com with your order number so we can work to further resolve this for you.

We do want to keep you coming back and we are truly sorry we let you down. - Corinne

ProFlowers still has not taken care of the billing refund of this issue. They tried to send a bouquet (that wasn't anything like I ordered) as an "We're Sorry" answer. It was lousy.

@Jeffo

We're very sorry this still has not been resolved for you, Jeff. We can do more and we appreciate you sharing your experience.

Our social media team will ensure this is fully resolved and hope to hear from you.

View more comments (3)

1.5
Compare ProFlowers vs 1800Flowers

Latest Question

ProFlowers Questions

ProFlowers review in Granada Hills, California: They NEVER sent SYMPATHY flowers!!!!

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!! They are horrible!! I ordered flowers for my friend whose MOTHER DIED!!! I paid $100 for the flowers to be delivered that same day. They sent a confirming email about my order. The next day...I received an email saying that I needed to pick a new delivery day. Ok, fine. Picked a new delivery day right away. The next day (2 days after my friend's mom died) I get another email to pick a NEW delivery day...fine...click on the link to select a new delivery date...it has new dates BUT it also says that the DO NOT CARRY the specific arrangement I wanted which is the only reason I used their company in the first place!!! These specific flowers that no one else had (they were my friend's FAVORITE) and I wanted to send them to my grieving friend! And now all of a sudden they don't have them??!!!????? I sent a scathing email (because the phone number I called is looped and just kept asking for my phone number or confirmation number, would state my name, and then ask for my phone/confirmation number again) asking what they were going to do to fix this?! Immediately! I received an email 3 days after I placed my order stating that they had delivered my order to my friend successfully. I texted my friend the next day (4 days after I ordered) to make sure she received the flowers...NOPE!!! She said she didn't have anything from me...ARE YOU KIDDING ME??!!!! How can you send a confirming email about delivering flowers when the recipient doesn't have them??!!! I'm ridiculously furious and offended!!!!! As I can see from other reviews, this company just does not care about it customers!!!! What a horrific company!!!!! Total rip off!!! (I ordered my friend's flowers--not her favorite--from another company and they were delivered same day)
Mysha

We do care about the service we give to you and we're truly sorry your concerns were responded to without empathy and concern for your situation, as well. Please know, we're truly sorry that this has been such an upsetting experience, especially considering the reason for your gift.

Rest assured, we appreciate you bringing this to our attention. Please email our social media team at: socialcs@sm.proflowers.com

We do want to help you further, right away.

Problem with delivery