I purchased flowers in February from Pro-Flowers.com and now I find not one but two charges on my credit card, which was used to purchase the flowers. The first charge is for a mere $1.95 and the second $14.95.

Only used Pro-Flowers because the radio station I listen to in the AM said it was a good deal...Guess what? It's a rip off!

Don't remember signing up for anything, don't know what they offer nor do I want to!

Don't use Pro-Flowers.com or you maybe sucked in too!

JM

Product or Service Mentioned: Proflowers Flowers.

Comments

Osceola, Wisconsin, United States #11759

I ordered flowers for my mother for mother's day. The flowers were suppossed to be there by Friday at the latest but never showed up.

When I tracked the order on ups they said that they had only received the billing info but not the order. I called proflowers and they said they made a mistake and would ship the flowers on monday (the day AFTER mother's day).

I tolde them nevermind and that I wanted to cancel my order but then they said there is no way they could cancel since it was after May 1st. I was so upset and to add insult to injury they charged my debit card twice.

Jefferson, South Carolina, United States #8691

You all need to MAIL a letter to the Chairman of Encore Marketing, Inc. and let him know how you feel about being frauded out of your money. Here is the address:EMI Encore Marketing International4501 Forbes BoulevardLanham, MD 20706Prince Georges CountyStanley Plotnick, ChairmanCreghton Holden, President

Jefferson, South Carolina, United States #8690
Pro Flowers should change their name. There is nothing Pro about them.

They are working with Encore Marketing, Inc.

Program called Easy Saver Rewards ... I am working on my letter to go to our Attorney General for WA :(