Dekalb, Illinois

I ordered flowers from Pro Flowers one time. I never joined Easy Saver Rewards or any other program, yet they bill me $14.95 a month. And a I receive nothing for this charge.

The first month there was a charge of $1.95 with no explanation. It has been $14.95 a month every month ever since. I will never buy from Pro Flowers again and neither will any member of my family.

This is a complete ripoff. They charge people who buy flowers $15 a month but offer no good or services. Even the government gives you something for your money.

Comments

Westleigh, New South Wales, Australia #113330

Hello,

My name is Caroline and I am the Special Programs Associate here at ProFlowers. I would like to sincerely apologize for any confusion you experienced regarding our partner program.

I would be more than happy to discuss your concerns, assist you with anything I can and receive any additional feedback to improve our service.

Please contact me directly to discuss, my phone number is (858) 909-3785. I would like to assist you in any way that I can.