2.2
Turnaround Time

Update by user Feb 15

The total cost of purchase was $74.66

Original review posted by user Feb 15

Ordered roses for Valentine's Day to surprise my wife.The surprise was a do it yourself rip off.

They charge you extra fees and a very pricy delivery fee at the end of the transaction. Ok ? . Then when the recipient receives there flowers, they have to unpack, cut the flowers, and put the whole arrangement together themselves, but they did supply the vase.

Wow. They forgot to mention that special person you sent the flowers to has to put the arrangement together themselves. Not in the description. They are the shortest long stem roses I have ever seen.

Would I buy from them again and pay more than a local florist. No. I'M a dummy for not reading the reviews. Do not waste your time and money like I did.

If you have to put the arrangement together yourself, for the cost, it's just not worth it.!!!

Review about: Proflowers Arrangement.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I liked: Dissapointed.

I didn't like: High cost of standard shipping and handling cost, Stealing by not refunding for no service until you contact them.

Had an Experience with Proflowers?

Comments