I will definitely be using Proflowers.com again when April Fool's day rolls around because their flowers are a joke. Ordered 2 dozen Roses with Baby's Breath to my girlfiend for Valentine's day and they sent her a 1 dozen unbloomed Tulips with some large spinach-like leaves as filler.

Bless her heart because she took a picture of them, posted it on Facebook, and thanked me for the beautiful flowers. I would rather she hadn't, her friends must think that I am either blind, a real cheapskate or a combination of both.

I don't really want to get my money back. I would rather they just send my girlfriend the flowers I ordered, but I am afraid to find out what they may send her next time. I'm picturing a "Lucy in the Candy Factory" type atmosphere in the shipping department.

After reading so many complaints on this board I am really wondering how much Proflowers paid for that J.D. Power & Associates award that they flaunt on their homepage. If Proflowers is a publically traded company I will be sure to short sell their stock in the morning because there is no way they can survive with the terrible service they provide.

Happy Valentine's Day!

Product or Service Mentioned: Proflowers Flowers.

Comments

proredpc
San Diego, California, United States #610022

DJSneak,

Sorry about the substitution. Please send me your order details and we will make it right.

-Steven