Portland, Oregon

THE WORST FLOWER SERVICE EVER!!!! I paid for same day delivery for my cousins new baby and they never got sent.

They promised me they would be sent the next day and they never were and my cousin got discharged from hospital before they could even bring them! Then I changed the address to have them bring them to her house and they screwed it up and brought them to the hospital after she had already left. When I call the guy named TIM was such a ***!!! He said that he didn't see an address change and it must be my fault for not tell them the new address.

I told I am was promised by the last lady I talked to that they changed the address. He said it wasn't his problem and the only thing he could do was deliver another day or cancel the order. I told him I was going to write a bad review and his said "have fun" REALLY?!!!!!! I am left in tears because I just wanted my cousin to get some flowers in the hospital after having her baby.

Now I have 60 dollars tied up in pending refunds and transactions and no flowers were sent. What a joke..

Product or Service Mentioned: Proflowers Delivery Service.

Comments

proredpc
#651990

If you have not yet received a resolution regarding this issue, please reach out to us at socialcs@sm.proflowers.com & we will work to make this right for you.

Fort Washington, Maryland, United States #644661

I had the same problem. I ordered flowers from these incompetents for my cousins funeral.

I asked for a late delivery the evening before the service. I called the morning of to make sure they were there and was told the flowers are on the deliver truck!! They actually told me the florist decided to deliver the flowers the morning of. Since when does a FLORIST get to override the specifics of my PAID IN ADVANCE service?

They had the audacity to offer me a Pro Flowers credit...as if I was interested in bringing them ore business.

Bunch of incompetents. I got a credit to my credit card, but I was mortified, furious and totally hurt.