In regards to Mr. Limbaughs uncivil comments about women I will not and my extended family will not purchase any products from Pro Flowers.

We will continue to shun Pro Flowers until you cease advertising with Rush Limbaugh. Mr Limbuagh is an embarressment to this country and to people who conduct themselves in a decent and civil manner everyday.

If you continue to advertise with Mr.

Limbaugh we will take it that you support his comments We will be watching to see if Pro Flowers supports civility or gutter snipping comments about women. My hope is that you will side with civility.

Product or Service Mentioned: Proflowers Flowers.

Comments

This is why you hypocritical liberals have lost.

Only went here because of Rush. LOTS of great people support his excellent commentary!

Why can't we as citizens of this great nation stop attacking each other and yelling for boycotts of someone to be fired? Believe in the 1st ammendment for everyone or just agreeing views?

I am a staunch independant who is seeing politics ruin us as a group. The old devide and counquer tatics in full force lately.

I will buy from the company that i get the best deal from !!! I will get my politics from the news please stop the hate find the middle

Any wonder why Lush Limpflaw has been divorced four times? Wake up America!! You teeny, tiny fringe of right wing, uneducated bozo's!

to Left Turn #1643561

Oh Left Turn, so much of this uneducated hate comes from you people.

And I dear folks will not order from proflowers until they apologize for cutting sponsorship of Rush!

to lee hale #608899

I will never order from Proflowers again.....I used them for years.....this year I placed 4 orders from 1800flowers.com Rush Limbaughs new sponsor........

MrsLea

He called ONE girl a ***. I don't see how that is an attack on women. Care to explain how it is since you made the claim??

Due to ProFlowers acting cowardly amid assualts from the radical left on the first amendment, I ordered mother's day flowers/gifts elsewhere.

I have gone into my ProFlowers account and unsubscribed from all of their offers since I will no longer be doing business with them, but I do not see an option to cancel my account.

Needless to say, since they want to be "pansies"(pun intended) they will not get another dollar of my business.

I will NEVER spend another dime at prof lowers. Caving to the strong arm tactics of the left is neauseating, to say the least.

The entire thing is nothing more than ANOTHER PR media stunt out of the most viscous, hate mongering, divisive, corrupt, racist, anti free speech, anti freedom of religion, fraudulent administration this great nation has ever seen in its history.

Idiots who are still falling for this garbage should have to spend time in a place like north Korea for a few years. They just MIGHT understand the god given right to life, liberty and the right to FREEDOM OF SPEECH that millions of Americans died for, NOT FOR FREE BIRTH CONTROL.

I don't listen to Rush, but I have bought hundreds of dollars of flowers per year from Proflowers for over five years. I don't like politically-selective censorship, so I requested Proflowers cancel my account and stop sending me promotional E-mails.

Unlike the boycotters, my E-mail to Proflowers included my acount number with over a $1,000 of past business. In the future before a sponsor caves to non-customer complaints they can look to Carbonite.

I believe Carbonitte will go out of business because they caved. Proflowers may not go out of business, but they will suffer a noticable loss in revenue.

OH, MORE HORROR!

I've been a long-time customer of Pro Flowers, but that relationship is finished. Rush help put you folks on the map and the lack of loyalty is something I cannot stomach.

If you want to crumble from the extortion of the Left that is your business. Where I spend my money is mine and I will have no trouble finding another florist.

Because of the *** decision for ProFlowers to drop Rush Limbaugh....my family, friends, neighbors and co-workers are dropping ProFlowers. We will NO longer use ProFlowers. We hope this hurts the company financially.

I WILL NEVER ORDER ANY PRODUCT FROM PRO FLOWERS BECAUSE OF THE ACTION TAKEN BY THEM AGAINST RUSH LIMBAUGH....THE GIRL IS A *** AND A ***.....WAKE UP AMERICAN BEFORE WE ARE COMPLETELY OVERRUN BY THESE LIBERAL MORONS

I support Rush and asked that ProFlowers reconsider. This Sandra Fluke is a tool of the radical left: why is she going to a Catholic University and demanding that others pay for her birth control?

That's the real issue. As far as Rush goes, he apologized with none of the usual "if I offended you" nonsense that disqualifies an apology.

That Miss Fluke did not accept it, shows that she is not a forgiving person but a vengeful one. Unfortunately, even while at the Catholic University, she has not learned the basic tenets of the Christian faith, which is to "forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us." But I'm sure that's not why Miss Fluke is there anyway.

I believe in the freedom on speech. I find it funny all the insults the left sayd but NEVER says sorry.

I will no longer nor my family and friends buy from this company. I think half the people on here who say they will never buy from them again NEVER did in the first place.

Pro Flowers caved to the lefties. So, I being a Conservative and knowing Rush made that company, will no longer access my rather long address book on their site and wrote them to cancel my membership and not send email.

I'll wait for Rush to endorse another company who shows guts. As far as the woman he called a ***... the proper term would have been harlot or nympho... but *** works for me in a pinch.

I wouldn't want to get in the sack with humpin' honey, at any rate. Might get some awful nasties!

I quit using ProFlowers a while ago after finding out that they were supporting Rush.

I find it interesting that the management of ProFlowers so dislikes their primary customers (women) that they would financially support such a misogynistic celebrity like Rush Limbaugh.

However if change is to come it can’t just be the guys that are aware and care about the source of the flowers they are giving their girlfriends or wives, but the women themselves taking a stand and saying something to the effect “Thank you very much they are nice – but in the future please don’t get me flowers from ProFlowers” .

Then change will come.