When ordering from ProFlowers (same as 800Flowers) they want your credit card info BEFORE giving the total amount! This is a SCAM.

Sales.LiveChat came on and we lost communications. Thank God I did not place the order, but SalesLiveChat managed managed to settle on my computer and pop up whenever I enter or leave my yahoo home page. I am so glad I did not give them my credit card number.

Never heard of giving credit card info before knowing being given the total amount. VERY SUSPICIOUS These companies should be investigated I will report them to the BBB.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Tina Flowers

Please accept our sincerest apologies for the issue you have posted.   Please email me at: wecare@1800flowers.com with: your name, the recipient’s name and the delivery date of your order.  Please also include an email address and a contact phone number where you can be reached. Thank you. I look forward to hearing from you and resolving this for you promptly.  - Tina Flowers

proredpc

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for your feedback. To explain, we are actually not the same company as 1-800-Flowers, as they are a competitor of ours. We also do not use Sales-Live-Chat to assist our customers, but we are available to help you 24/7.

We are sorry for any confusion, and are always here to help. Should you need further assistance, contact me at 1-888-855-3486 and I can help you.

Warm Regards,

San Diego, CA 92121

Phone: 888.855.3486

E-mail: cssocial@providecommerce.com

“Like” us on Facebook and “Follow” us on Twitter:

@ProFlowers | @ProPlants | @RedEnvelope |@CherryMoonFarms | @Shari's Berries | @PCGifts