Tampa, Florida

I too am a victim! I have been billed by Easy Saver Rewards (EASY SAVER 800-355-1837 PA) for $14.95 per month since making a purchase on Proflowers.com in May for mothers day.

I just now discovered I was charged 5 (times) by that company for $ 14.95 because the way they declare the charges on ones debit card makes it harded to detect:

RECUR DB CRD EASY SAVER 09/28 $14.95

PURCHASE EASY SAVER 07/06 $14.95

PURCHASE EASY SAVER 08/03 $14.95

RECUR DB CRD EASY SAVER 08/31 $14.95

Easy Saver is apparently associated with ProFlowers and I inadvertently signed up for their 'services' while placing my order. They claim that I requested to be a member when I replied to an email after placing an order. I do not recall replying to any email or asking for the service. Obviously, their business practices are disingenuous at best, since I, and many others, have been fooled by this blatantly unethical business practice.

I called my Bank and they gave me a number to call which I did 1-800-355-1837. I talked to a service rep. named 'Cody' and he was willing to give me only a fraction of my money until I threatened to get the FBI and Media involved for possible FRAUD schemes they are doing. He put me on hold and finally confirmed they would immediately stop the charges and also refund me 5 times $ 14.95

It took me unfortunately 5 months to discover this and according to many websites out there this is happening to a LOT of people. Sincerely

Mandy

Comments

Margie

Right now db easy saver owes me almost $500 due to fraud. I have been told where the monies are to be deposited and if not, I will not hesitate to file state and federal fraud charges.

I have also contacted ProFlowers and let them know that they will be held accountable as well.

They are also responsible for easy saver and need to be held accountable. I would not doubt in a heartbeat that they didn't receive a kick back from all of our misery.

I ordered flowers from 1-800-ProFlowers via web contact (Glenn Beck endorsed). I provided my e-mail and credit card information to purchase only flowers for Mommy-O on Mother’s Day. With just a few clicks I was now unknowingly enrolled in the EZ Saver program for $15.00 per month with recurring monthly billing. The endless e-mails from Pro-Flowers was bad enough but then months later I realized that I was enrolled in the EZ-Saver program through Pro-Flowers. Imagine that!!! $15.00 off delivery and you get crooked into a BS deal to boot. I finally called the Hajji operator to de-register and the BBB, now here we are. 4-7-11

They sent this back; 4-7-11

Dear Dan,

Thank you for contacting ProFlowers. Please accept my most sincere

apologies. I understand that you enrolled in our EasySaver Rewards partner

program and that enrollment in this program was not your intention. I have

called EasySaver Rewards on your behalf in order to cancel your membership

and obtain a refund. When I called I found that your membership has already

been cancelled and the refund of ( 1 months x $14.95 a month) has already

been applied. I then had them refund the additional charges of (XYZ) and $1.95, the full amount of fees charged to you for this program. In most cases you will see the refund appear on your billing statement in just a few days, however please allow 1-2 billing cycles for the refunds to process, depending on the terms of your specific card issuer. We have a partnership with EasySaver Rewards where we provide customers an opportunity to click on and enroll in their service from our ?order confirmation page? after placing an order with us. I?d like to apologize for any confusion you may have had over the enrollment process with this partner offer. (XYZ) credits will refund back to your credit card and the remaining will be issued by a check sent to the address you provided. If we can be of further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us.

Best Regards,

CS Sherry V (specialmembership@customercare.proflowers.com) Customer Care

Called and cancelled, notified CC Company of scam, disputed charges, notified BBB, demamded refund. Here we are.

Elizabeth S

Please call Freed & Weiss to join a building class action against the company behind this scam. (It's pretty easy, just call them and tell them your story).

Trilegiant is the company behind this abuse. They use bogus marketing tactics to get people to unknowingly sign up for memberships and then people are charged every month, again and again.

Call Freed & Weiss! Toll free: 866.799.9610. They need to hear from you so that they can move the class action forward and put a stop to this terrible customer abuse.

Email: info@freedweiss.com