Syracuse, New York

I had used ProFlowers.com for a few years.Now I went to use them and found out they gave my credit card info to a third party called EZsaver.

This started out as 1.00 on my credit card and ended up being billed each month for 14.95 I have also found out that Blair.com does the same SCAM. I am never using any of these sites again. I have been charged now for 9 months now from Blair and one month from Proflowers. Stopping this has been an endless battle.

Yes it is my fault for not noticing the charge from Blair/EZsaver for 14.95 for the last 9 months, but I have been trying to stop this for the last three months. Do yourself a favor and not use Proflowers.com or Blair.com, and WATCH what you are agreeing to on other sites.

If you see things like save $10.00 now, or EZsaver, or click here for free shipping saving now, just STOP!Nothing is worth the endless credit card battles.

Had an Experience with Proflowers?

Comments

Bill in Va

I placed an order for Mothers' Day and was charged by Encore at the same time.First for $1.95, then $14.95.

STAY AWAY FROM PROFLOWERS. I should have expected this shady practice when I say how much they gouged me on other fees.

My initial $29.95 order came in at almost $60.DEAL WITH THEM AT YOUR OWN PERIL.

C***ie

The same thing has happened to me with EZ saver. I will be contacting both proflowers and EZsaver and demanding a refund. How do they get away with this ***??