Proflowers - SCAM, They gave my credit card info to EZsaver

I had used for a few years.Now I went to use them and found out they gave my credit card info to a third party called EZsaver.

This started out as 1.00 on my credit card and ended up being billed each month for 14.95 I have also found out that does the same SCAM. I am never using any of these sites again. I have been charged now for 9 months now from Blair and one month from Proflowers. Stopping this has been an endless battle.

Yes it is my fault for not noticing the charge from Blair/EZsaver for 14.95 for the last 9 months, but I have been trying to stop this for the last three months. Do yourself a favor and not use or, and WATCH what you are agreeing to on other sites.

If you see things like save $10.00 now, or EZsaver, or click here for free shipping saving now, just STOP!Nothing is worth the endless credit card battles.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
Bill in Va

Jul 25, 2009 #63052

I placed an order for Mothers' Day and was charged by Encore at the same time. First for $1.95, then $14.95.
STAY AWAY FROM PROFLOWERS. I should have expected this shady practice when I say how much they gouged me on other fees. My initial $29.95 order came in at almost $60. DEAL WITH THEM AT YOUR OWN PERIL.

0 0 Reply

Jul 03, 2009 #61099

The same thing has happened to me with EZ saver. I will be contacting both proflowers and EZsaver and demanding a refund. How do they get away with this ***??

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Proflowers. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Proflowers.
Filing a new complaint about