Proflowers - Second try bombed!

My husband ordered me red *Long stemmed* roses for V-day and I about died when they came (in a box for me to arrange) The rose buds were very small and beat up looking.They only lasted about 4 days.

The grocery store has WAY NICER roses for under $15!!! I called CS and they offered us a credit for double the price of the actual flowers and I was Ok with that. Well My birthday flowers just came and I am not impressed!! I ordered this and got the attached :( Honestly I don't think the lilies are even going to bloom, they are limp and look freezer burnt!

I also got a dozen half dead roses and some chocolate plus a set of Easter bulb plants, 2 are sprouting and we'll see on the third.

even with a $89 credit I still spent $45 on something I could probably get better from a dollar store or Wal-Mart :(

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

May 16, 2013 #651998

If you have not yet received a resolution regarding this issue, please reach out to us at & we will work to make this right for you.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Proflowers. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Proflowers.
Filing a new complaint about