Featured Not resolved

My husband ordered me red *Long stemmed* roses for V-day and I about died when they came (in a box for me to arrange) The rose buds were very small and beat up looking.They only lasted about 4 days.

The grocery store has WAY NICER roses for under $15!!! I called CS and they offered us a credit for double the price of the actual flowers and I was Ok with that. Well My birthday flowers just came and I am not impressed!! I ordered this http://products.proflowers.com/flowers/Deluxe-East and got the attached :( Honestly I don't think the lilies are even going to bloom, they are limp and look freezer burnt!

I also got a dozen half dead roses and some chocolate plus a set of Easter bulb plants, 2 are sprouting and we'll see on the third.

even with a $89 credit I still spent $45 on something I could probably get better from a dollar store or Wal-Mart :(

Review about: Proflowers Flowers.

Had an Experience with Proflowers?

Comments

proredpc
#651998

If you have not yet received a resolution regarding this issue, please reach out to us at socialcs@sm.proflowers.com & we will work to make this right for you.