Austin, Texas

I heard on Rush Limbaugh radio program that they had candy cane roses, the vase, 12 roses and baby breath for $19.99 if ordered before midnight Dec. 22.

I order at 5:59pm on the 22. I was told oh you missed it by a couple hours. I ordered anyway $43.00 dollars, and two days later I received a box of 12 roses and a vase,which I found on the porch no one ever ran the door bell or knocked. I thought it would come from a florist and be very pretty thought wrong had to put it together myself.

I wonder if you ordered for a funeral would the family or dead person have to put it together?

NEVER AGAIN!

Comments

Why was the response from (I assume) the ProFlowers rep WRITTEN by "jhernandez", but SIGNED "Sallie"??? Does "Sallie" start with a "J"???

jhernandez
Westleigh, New South Wales, Australia #398928

I am sorry the confusion and disappointment with your order and would be happy to look into if further for you. Please give me a call at our corporate office, phone number 866-526-9426. Thank you, Sallie

You listen to Rush Limbaugh ??? That was your first mistake!!