Wethersfield, Connecticut

I use a different email address with each vendor that I interact with online. I don't repeat email addresses.

I do this so I can identify the source of SPAM email. I received the following to my proflowers email address.

The Federal Government is working to ensure its programs perform well to improve our Financial performance. It has come to our attention that your Social Security Number (SSN), Taxpayer Identification Numbers (TIN) or Employer identification numbers (EINs) Information records below are out of secure data recorders.

You will need to complete your verification Application for a Social Security and also must submit evidence of your identity, financial institutions, accounting firms and U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status.CLICK & UPDATE to verify your Information. Note: Failure to respond to the SSN or TIN Account Update may result in a procedural assessment liable to file on all U.S.

tax returns filed or account suspention. Thank You

Comments

proredpc
San Diego, California, United States #602991

We're terribly sorry to hear that your email address was stolen. Our site security is very important to us, and we take all standard and necessary steps to protect the information of our customers.

And all of our customer information is private, for internal use only, and will never be sold to any third parties. If your email address was stolen, you may have a security issue with your Internet connection which you may want to investigate, or it may have been stolen elsewhere and the timing have been an unfortunate coincidence.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me. Steve, ProFlowers.com cssocial@providecommerce.com