Proflowers - Sick looking flowers!

538 of 1106 Proflowers reviews

I paid ProFlowers for 20 multi colored tulips to be delivered to my mother in law for Valentines day.I stead she got 13 VERY VERY SAD looking things.

Can you tell me which one youd pay for? Well, its not the one she got...that would be the other one...the SAD looking thing.The difference are just SHOCKING! I added a comparison pic of a famous fast food place we all know, that does the same thing with their "looks great" pics.

This flower and burger comparison is just classic!Not much more to say...the pics provide more than words ever could.Please save your money and dont be embarrassed by crapy flower companies sending *** flowers to people in your name.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
538 of 1106 Proflowers reviews
proredpc

Feb 16, 2013 #610106

If you have not already receieved a resolution on your order please send me your order details at cssocial@proflowers.com. I will make sure you are taken care of for your order. I look forward to hearing from you. -Mike @ProFlowers

0 2 Reply
E

Feb 13, 2013 #608485

WOW.. SAME HERE, I ORDERED 30 TULIPS FOR MY MOM AND ARRIVED TODAY, TOTALLY DIFFERENT FROM THE PICTURE ON THE WEB SITE. FLOWERS UPSIDE DOWN INSIDE THE BOX AND DEAD.

2 1 Reply
Whiner

Feb 14, 2013 #608851 Encinitas, California, United States

Stop telling other people what to do with caps or not...they're always upset with their service...and dont detract from the topic at hand...you wasted my time reading your comment so Id figure I'd waste more time flipping you the bird ;) (-_-)

1 1 Reply
just-me

Feb 14, 2013 #609144 Houston, Texas, United States

SO-Sad, with as many times as you show up here in the comment section defending them. I'm almost inclined to believe that you may work for Pro Flowers, IF YOU DO ( notice I said if) it's no wonder that the services and all are bad with the employee's talking to customers like that.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Proflowers. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Proflowers.
Filing a new complaint about
×