I paid ProFlowers for 20 multi colored tulips to be delivered to my mother in law for Valentines day.I stead she got 13 VERY VERY SAD looking things.

Can you tell me which one youd pay for? Well, its not the one she got...that would be the other one...the SAD looking thing.The difference are just SHOCKING! I added a comparison pic of a famous fast food place we all know, that does the same thing with their "looks great" pics.

This flower and burger comparison is just classic!Not much more to say...the pics provide more than words ever could.Please save your money and dont be embarrassed by crapy flower companies sending *** flowers to people in your name.

Review about: Flowers.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Proflowers Flowers
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $83
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Proflowers?

Submit review

Comments

proredpc

If you have not already receieved a resolution on your order please send me your order details at cssocial@proflowers.com.I will make sure you are taken care of for your order.

I look forward to hearing from you.-Mike @ProFlowers

E

WOW.. SAME HERE, I ORDERED 30 TULIPS FOR MY MOM AND ARRIVED TODAY, TOTALLY DIFFERENT FROM THE PICTURE ON THE WEB SITE. FLOWERS UPSIDE DOWN INSIDE THE BOX AND DEAD.

Whiner
to S0_Sad Encinitas, California, United States #608851

Stop telling other people what to do with caps or not...they're always upset with their service...and dont detract from the topic at hand...you wasted my time reading your comment so Id figure I'd waste more time flipping you the bird ;) (-_-)

S0_Sad
to S0_Sad Encinitas, California, United States #608859

I'm such a lame internet troll...my life is horrible and sad. hahahahah

just-me
to S0_Sad Houston, Texas, United States #609144

SO-Sad, with as many times as you show up here in the comment section defending them. I'm almost inclined to believe that you may work for Pro Flowers, IF YOU DO ( notice I said if) it's no wonder that the services and all are bad with the employee's talking to customers like that.