I paid ProFlowers for 20 multi colored tulips to be delivered to my mother in law for Valentines day.I stead she got 13 VERY VERY SAD looking things.
Can you tell me which one youd pay for? Well, its not the one she got...that would be the other one...the SAD looking thing.The difference are just SHOCKING! I added a comparison pic of a famous fast food place we all know, that does the same thing with their "looks great" pics.
This flower and burger comparison is just classic!Not much more to say...the pics provide more than words ever could.Please save your money and dont be embarrassed by crapy flower companies sending *** flowers to people in your name.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I placed my Mother's Day order the Tuesday May 5, 2015 before Mother's Day with a promise that the flowers arrangement would be delivered the Thursday May 7, 2015 or..."
- "I ordered this for my 92 yr old mother for Christmas. It was delivered in the morning on 12/24/16. Later that evening, I received a lengthy email from ProFlowers explaining..."
- "I purchased what I thought was a "beautiful" bouquet of flowers for my mother in law as a Mother's Day gift. They arrived today and I was literally heartbroken that..."
- "Someone stole my credit card information and made two purchases. The genius purchased the items using my address and attempted to drop ship them to his address but was too..."
- "MEMPHIS TN SHELBY COUNTY...............Extended Arms Cleaning Contractor's ....Nancy Taylor it's a crime to online harass make FALSE claims call or in anyway directly or in directly try to contact myself..."
- "This clinic removes all of the many negative comments almost immediately from its Instagram page..... but sometimes you catch one before it disappears! Nadia's comment has already vanished! Check for..."