I waited 15 minutes for an operator. The lady that took the order had no idea where she was and was unable to take the order without constant repeated information.

She knew of no special offered by Rush Limbaugh and I ended up getting 24 roses for 66 dollars. What a gyp. I really should have hung up as I felt I might be getting scammed with all the time taken for the order to be processed.

I will surely monitor my credit card amount for any excessive charges. I have not received the order yet and will surely cancel my credit card payment if they aren't what I expected.

Comments

Please accept our sincerest apologies for the issue you have posted.   Please email me at: wecare@1800flowers.com with: your name, the recipients name and the delivery date of your order.  Please also include an email address and a contact phone number where you can be reached. Thank you. I look forward to hearing from you and resolving this for you promptly.  - Tina Flowers