Resolved
5.0

Update by user Feb 16, 2016

Despite having sent them 3 emails w week ago, I have yet to hear back from anyone. They used to have great customer service-now even that is terrible.

Original review posted by user Feb 11, 2016

I have used ProFlowers for years and was always very satisfied with the service. But now that FTD has taken over, they are terrible.

I placed an order on a Friday for Sunday delivery to a friend whose brother had just passed away. I paid extra for a weekend delivery and waited on Sunday to get notification that it had been delivered. When I still hadn’t heard anything by Monday, I sent an email, asking what the status was of the order. When I didn’t get a response to that email, I called to find out what had happened. The first representative I spoke with couldn’t tell me anything and transferred to me to someone else.

This representative could barely speak English and I had to repeat everything at least twice before she understood what I was saying. I can’t tell you how many times I wanted to hang up, it was that frustrating. She put me on hold repeatedly, she couldn’t find the order, she didn’t know what had happened to it, she couldn’t help me, etc. She offered an upgrade-I explained it already was a premium order, there was no upgrade to be had. Finally she called the florist and confirmed that it had just been delivered, at 5:30 p.m. on Monday. No apology for being a day late, no offer of a refund of any kind, never mind the weekend delivery charge, nothing. I will never use them again and neither will my company.

Reason of review: poor customer service and delivery issue.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: Did not deliver as promised.

Comments