1.4
Turnaround Time

As they say, a picture is worth a thousand words. The first picture is what I ordered.

According to the ProFlowers description, this is what was to be delivered: 1 White Kalanchoe plant ~8-10" tall, 1 Peace Lily plant ~10-15" tall, 1 Pothos Marble plant ~8-10" tall, 1 Variegated Nephthytis plant ~8-10" tall, in wooden trug with French Script, 9"l x 9"w x 5"h. The second picture shows what was "delivered" - NOT DELIVERED... received in the MAIL!!! (ProFlowers need to disclose on their websites that THEY DO NOT DELIVER - they MAIL the flowers out!!!

That is DECEPTIVE ADVERTISING!) So what did she receive? Small, sick, dying plants - some looked like they were frozen - TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE!!! I complained to ProFlowers and they re-sent another, which is shown in the third picture. It was better than the first, but still NOTHING like what was pictured in ProFlowers' advertisement!

There were only TWO plants in the box, when there were supposed to be FOUR. This is absolutely FALSE ADVERTISING and a TOTAL RIP-OFF!! Imagine if our recipient had not sent us pictures of what she was sent!!! Can you imagine paying $66.76 for that sorry mess that was first sent to her?!?

I don't believe the second package was worth $66.76, either. It certainly was NOT what was ordered!! I will NEVER use ProFlowers again! Home Brands Blog About Us Contact Us FAQ Terms of Use Privacy Policy We are Hiring!

Terms of Use Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use. Advertisements on this site are placed and controlled by outside advertising networks. ConsumerAffairs.com does not evaluate or endorse the products and services advertised. See the FAQ for more information.

Partner with ConsumerAffairs for Brands If your company has a page on our site, we invite you to sign up for a Starter Account today to respond to your customers directly. Alternatively, you may call us at 1-866-773-0221. The information on this Web site is general in nature and is not intended as a substitute for competent legal advice. ConsumerAffairs.com makes no representation as to the accuracy of the information herein provided and assumes no liability for any damages or loss arising from the use thereof.

Copyright © 2018 Consumers Unified LLC. All Rights Reserved.

The contents of this site may not be republished, reprinted, rewritten or recirculated without written permission. Connect with us

Product or Service Mentioned: Proflowers Peaceful White Garden Arrangement.

Reason of review: Poor Customer Service, Bad Quality, Problem with delivery, Damaged and Defective, AND Not as described.

I liked: Man who took my complaint was nice.

I didn't like: Quality of all products, Do not deliver they mail the flowers, Do not send what was ordered, No delivery.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jan 04.

Comments