Boston, Massachusetts

I decided to give proflowers a try after hearing their advertising leading up to valentines day. I browsed their website and was impressed with the floral arrangements I found.

I missed the part where they say the flowers will be shipped in a box from UPS rather than arranged by a florist and delivered. My fault. My complaint is with the quality of flowers which arrived in contrast to the flowers on their website. I went back and looked again, and I can clearly see the photos are edited to make them look much nicer than reality.

The website has bright full flowers which fill the vase. In reality, I received droopy flowers which are overshadowed by the size of the vase. I had to put an elastic band around the stems because they would otherwise fall all over the place. I am no florist with experience arranging flowers, but I do not think anyone could make these flowers presentable.

Now it looks like I barely put any effort into treating my wife right, and I feel guilty.

I will return to using local florists who provide quality products and service. Never again will I use proflowers.

Product or Service Mentioned: Proflowers Flowers.

Comments

proredpc

If you have not already receieved a resolution on your order please send me your order details at cssocial@proflowers.com. I will make sure you are taken care of for your order.

I look forward to hearing from you. -Mike @ProFlowers