State: Texas City: Fort Worth Product: Proflowers Delivery Service Clear all filters (3 of 209 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

ProFlowers in Fort Worth, Texas - COMPLETELY SCREWED UP MOTHERS DAY FOR TWO DELIVERIES!!

I placed an order on May 7 2012 (a Monday) for delivery Friday May 11, 2012. They were scheduled to be delivered between 9-6. I received a call from PRO-FLOWERS Friday evening at about 6:45 AFTER they should have ALREADY BEEN DELIVERED, stating that they were unable to find a local florist to complete my order FIVE DAYS AFTER I HAD PLACED THE *** ORDER! They had plenty of time to find or not find a florist and call me back! Horrible, horrible horrible service! Then on the second order I placed on the same day for same delivery time frame, NEVER ARRIVED!!!!!!!!! Needless to say, I got a refund after talking to FOUR different people over the course of TWO DAYS!!! RIDICULOUS SERVICE. Then they offered me a 10$ gift card for the trouble, of course I declined because I will never use these people again!! EVER!!! AVOID THEM LIKE THE PLAGUE~~~!!!

I apologize for the inconveniences that have occurred. If there's anything more we can do for you don't hesitate to contact us directly at 888-855-3486.

We look forward to speaking with you. -Mike

Sounds like a similar experience that I just received this past mothers day weekend. Received an e-mail saying that what I ordered didn't meet their quality standards so something of equal or greater value would be shipped from a local florist to be delivered on the same delivery date of 5/12/2012, yet nothing was delivered.

Funny thing when I called they said that my order showed that they were not going to be able to ship my order in time (that was before they opted for contacting a local florist). Not that I ordered last minute. I ordered it on April 30th.

I got a refund, and supposed to be getting a call or e-mail back about the issue and looks like a $10 gift card for my troubles, but the damage was already done.

$10 isn't going to fix that.

Enough of these experiences and you will lose your customer base. Appears that this is a common occurrence with Proflowers, and a same storyline of what line of *** they feed to their customers.

View more comments (1)
Loss

ABSOLUTELY DO NOT USE PROFLOWERS

Unfortunately if you are like me, you are reading this because you were taken by ProFlowers and are looking to see how many complaints they have and am I the only person this happened to. If you ask me, they need to be taken off the internet! I ordered flowers for my mother in law's 70th birthday. They NEVER delivered the flowers. They said could not get anyone to take the order, but that they could not refund me the delivery fee or taxes...THEY NEVER DELIVERED THEM!!!! I filed a complaint with my credit card company and told them to ABSOLUTELY NOT PAY THEM. This is obviously a scam where no product is delivered, they get your card number, and then they charge you fees and continue to charge you bogus fees for months afterward.

this company is a garbage company. delivered flowers day early to one recipiant.

then recieved dead *** looking flowers to other reciepient at 9"15 pm at nite. i was pissed never use them again.

jhernandez

We're sorry for your experience; this is not typical of our service. Please contact me at 888-855-3486 and I will make this right. Luke

View more comments (1)
Proflowers Delivery Service
Interesting quote from the call center rep I just spoke to: "... I don't work for you, I work for Proflowers." This quote says it all in my latest experience with this company. I placed an order on their website. Paid an additional $14.99 for "Guaranteed...
jaynee h

ProFlowers apologizes for the Valentine's Day experience you had. Please call 866-526-9426 so we can discuss your order. Sallie

Loss