Surprise, Arizona

Ordered on the 4th to allow plenty of time for 4 separate orders, to be delivered to wife, mom, sister and mother in law. Each ended getting 9 to 12 half dead tulips with broken stems!

Tulips!Nothing else! They state "Celebrate Valentine's Day with a romantic, one-of-a-kind bouquet. Let our expert local florists design a beautiful, personal arrangement for your Valentine.

All items pictured represent the types of arrangements we offer and may vary slightly depending upon availability in certain locations." It is not a one of a kind bouquet! it a handful of rejects they would have thrown away!

I will never order from them again!

I want my money back !! I could have bought a friggin truckload of tulips for 200 + bucks you thieves!

Product or Service Mentioned: Proflowers Arrangement.

Comments

proredpc

If you have not already receieved a resolution on your order please send me your order details at cssocial@proflowers.com. I will make sure you are taken care of for your order.

I look forward to hearing from you. -Mike @ProFlowers

clover2009rox
Burlington, Massachusetts, United States #608734

My boyfriend sent to my office a dozen roses for Valentines day 2013. i was shocked when I opened the box.

Most of them are droopy with brown tips, two totally flattened, brown spots on the sides (squishy..rotten spot), not in selling condition but toss 'em condition. They look like they were left out in the cold. They are not opening and have almost no smell!!!

My own flower shop would have tossed these out.

They would be embarrassed to give these flowers to anyone. When my boyfriend asks me what the flowers are like I will thank him for the thought and effort then tell him to never use ProFlowers again. They have no idea how to care/ship flowers, nor do they care after they have your MONEY. I received flowers from another company and those were PERFECT.

Every flower was in perfect condition and the wonderful smell filled my office. Why can't proflowers do that?

What a big dissapointment!! They should be ashamed!!

Charlotte, North Carolina, United States #608649

Flowers were half dead or had broken stems. Leaves and stems were muddy !

Total waste of money. These flowers are culls that no florist would use.