Los Angeles, California

I ordered flowers for my wife and they never *** came! Are you kidding me???

Especially on freaking Valentines day? This company seriously ruined the entire day for me and my wife. I spent most of the day stalling and hanging around just to see if the flowers would shop up. What do you know, no onw ever showed.

What a freaking drag.

My wife was really upset - we were only going to get each other something small this valentines day and that was my gift to her - having nothing to give really sucks. I am going to do everything I can and post every review I can to hurt their business if they are going to *** with my relationship.

Product or Service Mentioned: Proflowers Flowers.

Comments

proredpc
San Diego, California, United States #610018

Anonymous,

Sorry about the delivery failure and for the difficulties created for your Valentine's Day. Send me your order details and we will make it right.

-Steven

Social Media Service Team

cssocial@proflowers.com

Charlottesville, Virginia, United States #609296

I paid 151.00 and my wife got old dead roses, unbelievable!! I was shocked when I saw them.

Is this some sort of a joke? I called them to complain and they offered more flowers. What? You want to send more dead flowers?

No Way! I am disputed the charge with the credit card company.

Princeton Junction, New Jersey, United States #609259

As with others, ordered for Valentines Day... Order arrived 18 long stem roses in vase wilted, "DEAD" and black in color (Not Red)What a embarassment for wife to get such a piece of *** delivered in front of the co_workers..STICK WITH YOUR LOCAL FLORIST!!!