I don't know if I'm more pissed at Pro Flowers or at my husband for ordering me this DO IT YOURSELF *** for Valentine's Day.This is something for your Bird Head Jump Off, NOT YOUR WIFE.

I was expecting someone to come to my door and present me with flowers. Well, by the time I opened the door, the Fed Ex guy dropped the box at the door and was on his way.

I had to take the flowers out of the box and flower the instructions(Wash the flowers, cut the flowers,pick leaves from ..etc).Pro Flowers gets 2 thumbs down.

Review about: Proflowers Flowers.

Had an Experience with Proflowers?

Comments

Proflowers.com delivered dead and dying flowers!!! Proflowers "...Delivery came the day before Mothers Day.Upon opening I found a bouquet of lilies and tulips rubberbanded together.The cut ends of the flowers were totally exposed and browning..." Read more Proflowers - Limp and lifeless flowers (embarrassment) Proflowers "Flowers and chocolates delivered on time but nothing like online pictures. Flowers limp and lifeless. Arrangement empty and not exciting. How embarrassing to send these flowers to my mother on..." Read more Proflowers - Flowers Review from North Salt Lake, Utah Proflowers "I had a friend that had surgery. To cheer her up I sent her some flowers. She thanked me and sent me a picture of the flowers. They looked NOTHING..." Read more Proflowers - Never ordering from Pro Flowers again Proflowers "I recently ordered what was pictured as a beautiful pink Azalea bush in a white ceramic/glass planter/vase for the funeral. It was the mother of a close friend I've had..." Read more GlassesUSA - Sent me broken glasses, with wrong prescription. GlassesUSA "The Progressive Lens sunglasses I ordered from Glasses USA arrived broken. One lens was completely out of the frame, rendering them unwearable. When I called to report this problem, I..." Read more Google Ad Doctor a scam Google Ad Doctor "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was Victimofbrentguild who posted a false complaintagainst me. victimofbrentguild is actually the..." Read more Beware - Overstock.com is stealing customer's bitcoin Overstock "Unfortunately Overstock.com is doing bitcoin, and all cryptocurrencies they "accept", a huge disservice. I love bitcoin and all that it stands for. I also love how secure it is, however,..." Read more Vacation Travel Club - Freedom Getaways Vacation Travel Club "We just went to a 90 minute presentation last evening. It all sounded great, amazing, unbelievable. We did not sign up, although we were very enticed. It is $6895 for..." Read more