Proflowers - The WORST flowers I have ever recieved
Green leaves and dried up dark flowers.Wish I could post the picture what a disappointment.
when my boyfriend came through the door his ears turned red and immediately picked up the phone. Due to high call volume ( I wonder why??) he finally hung up after being on hold for ONE hour. Next phone call was to credit card company then out the door to buy another bouquet. BUYER BEWARE!!!
This is the first site I went to in looking into the company.Needless to say, the amount of negative remarks verifies for us why the call volume was high!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "Order a full container of a flowering plant for someone's birthday and the person gets less than half of what you saw on their website and makes it look like..."
- "It is appalling what ProFlowers delivered to my mum especially considering it was meant to commemorate the anniversary of the passing of my grandfather. The watering can shown on website..."
- "The photographs below speak for themselves!! The arrangement that was delivered looked like a 2yr. old put it together. It only had 6 roses vs. the dozen +..."
- "I purchased a waist training belt. I wore it one time and in less than two hours, it tore in two places. I tried returning it and have just been..."
- "Ordered a wig but when received I could see it was the wrong item. I had ordered the glamerous bob straight hairstyle, see first photo but was send graceful bob..."
- "I bought Rosetta Stone's Spanish download for Mac for 250 bucks. It crashed constantly, was hard to use, and they're constantly trying to get you to "upgrade" to more expensive..."
- "LIES MIS LEADING MINUPULATING TRUTH BY EXTENDED ARMS CLEANING CONTRACTORSMEMPHIS TN AND MORE ALL BECAUSE THEY WERE OUT BID ON NOT ONE BUT THREE JOBS BY MYSELF. I AM A..."
- "I purchased a puppy from them yesterday. The George Doyle is going by Nathan Webb 901 826 6197 at this time and they've changed their name to Castle Rock Estates..."
- "I usually love steak and shake i was out of town (memphis,TN) wolfchase and went in around 11:15 pm with my sisters to buy a sandwhich we all got the..."