Green leaves and dried up dark flowers.Wish I could post the picture what a disappointment.

when my boyfriend came through the door his ears turned red and immediately picked up the phone. Due to high call volume ( I wonder why??) he finally hung up after being on hold for ONE hour. Next phone call was to credit card company then out the door to buy another bouquet. BUYER BEWARE!!!

This is the first site I went to in looking into the company.Needless to say, the amount of negative remarks verifies for us why the call volume was high!

Review about: Proflowers Bouquet.

Had an Experience with Proflowers?

Comments

CSmith47
New York City, New York, United States #600174

Hi Olivia, that sounds awful. Mind telling me a bit more about the situation?

Proflowers is the biggest rip off, I ordered an arrangement for my wife a few months back, the first one was dead, I called to complain and they said they would have a new one sent the next day, the delivery man was rude and told me he wanted the first one back.I told him that we had thrown them away, he pretty much accused me of theft.

They second arrangemnt was the wrong flowers and died within 24 hours.For this they gave me a whole 10% off...worst customer service EVER

proredpc
Westleigh, New South Wales, Australia #431742

We apologize that you had a bad experience Olivia; that isn't typical of our flowers.We understand that because we ship a perishable product that occasionally a small fraction of our customers will have issues, however our customer service center is well staffed, 24/7, so if he had to wait for an hour, I hope it was an error, because the call wait times should never be more than a few minutes.

However, if he still hasn't been able to get this resolved, give me a call at 866-526-9426 and I'll make it right for him.-Steve