Proflowers - The WORST flowers I have ever recieved

Green leaves and dried up dark flowers.Wish I could post the picture what a disappointment.

when my boyfriend came through the door his ears turned red and immediately picked up the phone. Due to high call volume ( I wonder why??) he finally hung up after being on hold for ONE hour. Next phone call was to credit card company then out the door to buy another bouquet. BUYER BEWARE!!!

This is the first site I went to in looking into the company.Needless to say, the amount of negative remarks verifies for us why the call volume was high!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
Steve Gordon

May 14, 2012 #479954

Proflowers is the biggest rip off, I ordered an arrangement for my wife a few months back, the first one was dead, I called to complain and they said they would have a new one sent the next day, the delivery man was rude and told me he wanted the first one back. I told him that we had thrown them away, he pretty much accused me of theft. They second arrangemnt was the wrong flowers and died within 24 hours. For this they gave me a whole 10% off...worst customer service EVER

0 0 Reply

Feb 17, 2012 #431742 Westleigh, New South Wales

We apologize that you had a bad experience Olivia; that isn't typical of our flowers. We understand that because we ship a perishable product that occasionally a small fraction of our customers will have issues, however our customer service center is well staffed, 24/7, so if he had to wait for an hour, I hope it was an error, because the call wait times should never be more than a few minutes. However, if he still hasn't been able to get this resolved, give me a call at 866-526-9426 and I'll make it right for him. -Steve

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Proflowers. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Proflowers.
Filing a new complaint about