I ordered flowers on April 30th, for Mothers day dated May 13th 2012. They were to be delivered on the 11th, on the 10th they sent me an email saying that the flowers would be delivered on the 12th.

Upon speaking with my mother on the evening of the 12th, I found out that the flowers had not been delivered. On the morning of the 13th, I sent an email saying I wanted a full refund and the flowers delivered on Monday. They sent me an email back the 13th in the PM that I would get a full refund, but nothing about the flowers. As of today the 15th my mother still has not received the flowers, and I don't think she ever will.

I will never order from them again. The idea about ordering flowers is about timing, if they are not delivered on the day requested then they are worthless.

It seems to me that this company should understand that and do more then refund my money.

Product or Service Mentioned: Proflowers Flowers.

Comments

proredpc
:x

I am sorry to read about your experience with us, PJ. I am also extremely sorry that the gift you chose was not delivered on the date you chose and missed Mother's Day. I know how disappointing this must be. Please call me at 888-855-3486 and I will further resolve this to your satisfaction. Thank you for your post.

-Corinne B., Social Media Team, ProFlowers.com