Greenville, Rhode Island

I ordered same day delivery of flowers for my daughter's Congratulations party. Per Pro Flowers advertising, I placed my order before the cut off time and paid the extra fee for same day delivery.

I also printed off my confirmation that it would be delivered that day. They were not. By 11:30 am the next morning, they still had not been delivered. I called their customer service number and was told they would call the florist and call me back.

By 2:30 pm I had not received a phone call and the flowers still had not been delivered, so I called again. I was told again that they would call the florist and call me back. I ensured they had the correct phone number for me. By 4:30 pm they flowers still had not been delivered and I did not receive a phone call, so I made my third phone call of the day to the customer service number.

I told them that I wanted to cancel my order and be refunded the money. I was told that they would have to check with the florist to make sure the flowers weren't delivered because the delivery truck was still out and they would call me back. I never received any call backs from them at all. I posted a complaint on their web site and was sent an e-mail stating they would look into it.

I replied that the flowers were never delivered and I expected my account to be credited by the end of the day. Their reply e-mail was an apology and that my account would be credited in 1-3 business days. Not only was my surprise congratulations gift never delivered for my daughter, Pro Flowers seems to have no concern for customer service. They should not be allowed to advertise same day delivery if they cannot provide the service.

Product or Service Mentioned: Proflowers Delivery Service.

Comments

jhernandez

We're sorry for your bad experience! If the florist we contracted didn't deliver what we promised they would on the same day, then we stand behind our guarantees.

I apologize for the terrible service you received; that isn't acceptable, and not how we expect our agents to handle issues like yours. If you still haven't gotten this resolved to your satisfaction, please give me a call at 866-526-9426 -Steve

ProFlowers Reviews