3.6
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

I ordered an arrangement (with chocolates) for my fiancee who was staying with family in Miami...The order was left on the doorstep without at even ringing the doorbell or calling the recipient's phone.

The result was wilted flowers and melted chocolate after I called and made her check outside to see if it had been delivered.....It was there; I was mad. My fiancee revived the flowers as best she could -- ProFlowers sent a duplicate arrangement which arrived 2 days later (it was "next day" after I complained).

The arrangement was beautiful and the family MADE me promise to write a great review.They really fixed the error; I will order from them again.

Review about: Proflowers Customer Care.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Had an Experience with Proflowers?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Proflowers - Limp and lifeless flowers (embarrassment) Proflowers "Flowers and chocolates delivered on time but nothing like online pictures. Flowers limp and lifeless. Arrangement empty and not exciting. How embarrassing to send these flowers to my mother on..." Read more Proflowers - Never ordering from Pro Flowers again Proflowers "I recently ordered what was pictured as a beautiful pink Azalea bush in a white ceramic/glass planter/vase for the funeral. It was the mother of a close friend I've had..." Read more Proflowers Smiles And Sunshine Arrangement Review Proflowers "Received Flowers, they appear dead... droopy.... my fiancee has never bought me flowers, as ive always told him not too, i didnt have the heart to tell him they were..." Read more Proflowers - Review about Flower Arrangement from North Salt Lake, Utah Proflowers "I had a friend that had surgery. To cheer her up I sent her some flowers. She thanked me and sent me a picture of the flowers. They looked NOTHING..." Read more Reebok - Lousy Buy Reebok "I buy a pair of Reebok shoes and in a couple of weeks the sole comes apart. Cursing myself why I bought their product. I have bought their product for..." Read more NextDayPets - Female Maltipoo NextDayPets "I had been looking for an apricot maltipoo puppy for a very long time! I'm from NJ, and they are extremely hard to come by and expensive here. I found..." Read more Pacificreproductivecenter - Rifaat Salem MD - The Best doctor ever Pacificreproductivecenter "Rifaat Salem MD is awesome. She is the best doctor ever. Very knowledgable and helpful. I was struggling with infertility for over 5years and I went to 5 different doctors...." Read more Mutual of Omaha - how to get off the mailing list Mutual Of Omaha "Wanted to share with you how to get off their mailing list as it was difficult and time consuming, but simple once I learned how. 1. There is an Authorization..." Read more