I placed an order, then saw an upgrade of that same item , so, within 2 minutes I was on chat and asked it I could upgrade to same item but larger. She said I would have to cancel order and reorder and to call them.

I called right away (matter of fact while I was still on chat) and was told that I could NOT cancel and reorder nor could they provide the larger quantity (which I would have gladly paid for) as they said the order was already in transit. How can something be in transit in 2 minutes? My original order was for 87 dollars and up grade made it 102 dollars. Finally I got a supervisor and they say they will refund my payment.

seeing is believing. How, how in the world can you not change a order in 2 minutes? and they would have made more money? Instead of the smaller item, simply insert the larger item.

At checkout, They should have flashing red lights that say: Once you press this button, u r screwed, or at least give you 1 hour delay to change your order. totally frustrated, they lost my business Tom Greenbelt MD

Product or Service Mentioned: Proflowers Customer Care.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

ProFlowers Cons: Unable to upgrade 2 minutes after order placed, Was lied to, Told i could cancel and reodoer then told i could not cancel.

Comments