Never order from ProFlowers or their 5 other businesses!!!For Valentines Day I ordered 15 tulips from ProFlowers (from me) and a small giraffe ring holder from Red Envelope, an affiliate business of ProFlowers, (from my kids) for my wife.

I was promised delivery on Valentines Day by the end of business. I do not know about you but I think the end of business day is 6pm. Well…not ProFlowers! They consider 8pm the end of business day.

We waited all day for the delivery. I wanted to have the flowers on the dining room table for our special Valentines dinner and have my kids give their mother their present after dinner. Luckily I got her some jewelry as well because the ProFlower delivery came at 7:54pm. The beautiful display of 15 tulips they show on the web site turned out to be 13 drooping ½ dead and frozen buds.

When I placed them in the vase they looked like Charlie Browns Christmas Tree. The buds all hit the counter top because they drooped so much. We had already put our kids to bed (they are 2 and 5 years old) so we had to wake them up to see mom open her gift. The giraffe was as stated on the web site but what a disappointment.

To wait all day and finally get the gifts at 8pm on Valentines Day ruined a special occasion. Luckily I have an understanding wife who was happy with the effort if not the outcome. When I called the customer care line (that's a laugh) the operator tried to blame UPS for the screw up. When I reminded her ProFlowers contracted UPS and chose that method of delivery so it is ProFlowers responsibility she could do nothing but agree.

I got my money back for the flowers & delivery of flowers but no discount was offered for the giraffe. I will NEVER order anything from ProFlowers or their 5 other businesses, ProPlant, Red Envelope, Cherry Moon Farms, Sharis Berries & Personal Creations.com. I should have read the reviews before I ordered from them.

Check out this web site http://www.floristdetective.com/wst_page15.aspx.Do yourself a favor and stay clear of these brands.

Review about: Proflowers Flowers.

Had an Experience with Proflowers?

Comments

jhernandez
Westleigh, New South Wales, Australia #298772

ProFlowers and RedEnvelope both apologize for your the disappointing delivery time of your Valentine's Day gifts. Please call 866-526-9426 so we can review your order with you. Sallie