My daughter has sent me flowers several times before from Proflowers and I have to say, they were great. The flowers she sent me this Mother's day were simply awful.

Tthis was not a pretty arrangement by any measure. Some of the flowers never did open and one flower looked like it had been trampled and looked very ragged. How could a company that has been very good up to now fall so flat on it's face this time?

Now I wonder if some of the flowers arrangements I have ordered from Proflowers have looked like this?What a come down for Proflowers!

Product or Service Mentioned: Proflowers Arrangement.

Comments

My darling wife just received a selection i made last week for her birthday. She claimed many were wilted and some were dead.

I am attempting to work through the customer service "links" on the pro flowers webpage.

I will try to follow up to let you know how I was/wasn't taken care of. Its really unfortunate when you basically get one chance to get it right and get delivered a sub standard product.

My mother got roses from them for mothers day also. One of the colors of roses was dead the next day.

She called them and they said they would sent out new ones on Monday. Very helpful :)

We apologize for the quality of flowers that you have received. This is certainly not indicative of our usual level of quality or service.

Please reach out to me directly at our corporate customer service line at: 888-855-3486 and we will fix the problem immediately.

Again we apologize and we look forward to hearing from you soon. Mick.