My son was nice enough to send me a dozen roses on Valentine's Day. After several hours, it was clear the flowers were dying. I called and a "customer service representative" told me the sender had to call with any complaints. This, of course, is embarrassing, since you now have to tell the person who was kind enough to send you a gift that their gift was awful.
I called my son, who immediately called ProFlowers, arranging for new flowers to be shipped on Tuesday. The flowers arrived today, and two roses had brown, broken stems (clearly forced upright prior to wrapping and shipping). The rest of the flowers don't look much better than the first shipment.
A note that came with the new shipment said, "Sorry for the problem." I have photos of everything and wish I could post them here, so everyone could see the disgusting flowers ProFlowers shipped.
This is the third problem I've had in 3 dealings with ProFlowers. There definitely won't be a fourth.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Dozen Roses
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "Posted my review to Facebook: Friends and family, as many of you know I used to use proflowers to send arrangements and gifts but I just had an experience..."
- "My wonderful husband had what probably should have been a beautiful arrangement of Lilies and Irises sent to me yesterday for Valentines Day. I absolutely love the vase they..."
- "These are the arrangements ordered from Proflowers, and the ones my mother received for Mother's Day. Need I say more?!!..."
- "I bought this refrigerator after hurricane Sandy destroyed my home. Within 6 moths I began to notice rust like spots. I called then later I sent an e mail They..."
- "This company has the worst return policy and the rudest customer service. They have the wrong part listed for a 1995 Jeep, send a part for a 2007 which..."
- "I ordered to couches at $849.99 each not cheap,they look good in store. Since I have them they keep getting fade marks on them they replace one couch already. After..."
- "I bought a box of Suzy Qs and opened the package and got a weird chemical smell. I could barely choke down one ***, I threw the rest out and..."
- "This company offers drop shipping on their sites so you can sell their items on e-Bay.com and the items never sells, all crappy stuff. You call them to cancel and..."
- "I have always had suspicions of Thumbtack creating fake leads to take our money, known that other pros submit them to get competitors pricing and thought it possible some were..."