My son was nice enough to send me a dozen roses on Valentine's Day. After several hours, it was clear the flowers were dying. I called and a "customer service representative" told me the sender had to call with any complaints. This, of course, is embarrassing, since you now have to tell the person who was kind enough to send you a gift that their gift was awful.
I called my son, who immediately called ProFlowers, arranging for new flowers to be shipped on Tuesday. The flowers arrived today, and two roses had brown, broken stems (clearly forced upright prior to wrapping and shipping). The rest of the flowers don't look much better than the first shipment.
A note that came with the new shipment said, "Sorry for the problem." I have photos of everything and wish I could post them here, so everyone could see the disgusting flowers ProFlowers shipped.
This is the third problem I've had in 3 dealings with ProFlowers. There definitely won't be a fourth.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Dozen Roses
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "The flowers were not what i expected almost dead and not completly a Filled Vase for the price i paid $99.95 . end up buying form local florist alot cheaper..."
- "I recently ordered what was pictured as a beautiful pink Azalea bush in a white ceramic/glass planter/vase for the funeral. It was the mother of a close friend I've had..."
- "My husband ordered me 2 dozen roses for our anniversary. When I opened the box they had already started to die, the leaves were brown and crispy and the roses..."
- "Lustine has failed to disclose to their female customers that they hired a violent registered sex offender as a car salesman. I reconzied Philip Roberts due to a mugshot and..."
- "Hi all of you. My name is Rachel Mirelez. I have been with preview models for coming up on a year and It has been the most amazing experience ever...."
- "Gamecoupon.org has players who are experts in playing the game and who keep winning the currency. They keep collecting the currency and then transfer it to the account of their..."
- "I bought this refrigerator after hurricane Sandy destroyed my home. Within 6 moths I began to notice rust like spots. I called then later I sent an e mail They..."
- "Sold Item on eBay, it shipped in 2 packages, The item arrived and the battery arrived unfortunately 1 week later. The Buyer opened a case on eBay right away because..."
- "I ordered 4 pairs of shoes on October 17, 2014. The shoes arrived on November 7, 2014. They were exactly as I expected when buying from a chinese company -..."