My son was nice enough to send me a dozen roses on Valentine's Day. After several hours, it was clear the flowers were dying. I called and a "customer service representative" told me the sender had to call with any complaints. This, of course, is embarrassing, since you now have to tell the person who was kind enough to send you a gift that their gift was awful.
I called my son, who immediately called ProFlowers, arranging for new flowers to be shipped on Tuesday. The flowers arrived today, and two roses had brown, broken stems (clearly forced upright prior to wrapping and shipping). The rest of the flowers don't look much better than the first shipment.
A note that came with the new shipment said, "Sorry for the problem." I have photos of everything and wish I could post them here, so everyone could see the disgusting flowers ProFlowers shipped.
This is the third problem I've had in 3 dealings with ProFlowers. There definitely won't be a fourth.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Dozen Roses
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I placed my Mother's Day order the Tuesday May 5, 2015 before Mother's Day with a promise that the flowers arrangement would be delivered the Thursday May 7, 2015 or..."
- "We ordered flowers from Proflowers ( they do business under several names) you can see in the pic what we received. When I called to get a refund i..."
- "DO NOT GIVE THIS COMPANY ANY OF YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY-EVER!!!!! What was supposed to be 100-"fresh" flowers turned out to be 40-nearly dead flowers, and they were late..."
- "I ordered to couches at $849.99 each not cheap,they look good in store. Since I have them they keep getting fade marks on them they replace one couch already. After..."
- "This company has the worst return policy and the rudest customer service. They have the wrong part listed for a 1995 Jeep, send a part for a 2007 which..."
- "Sold Item on eBay, it shipped in 2 packages, The item arrived and the battery arrived unfortunately 1 week later. The Buyer opened a case on eBay right away because..."
- "RICARDO SAENZ IS A SCAM! DO NOT HIRE RICARDO SAENZ! I hired him to help handle my mother's affairs and he stole money from her and charged her..."
- "We ordered in July and did not get till 10-21-2016 Was supposed to be like the 2016's with some new additions. We picked up, no storage, white flooring,..."
- "I spent $161.92 for a 'deluxe' sugar and sweet bouquet and everyone's favorite candy basket with all the up charges to be delivered for my daughters sweet 16th birthday. It..."