My son was nice enough to send me a dozen roses on Valentine's Day. After several hours, it was clear the flowers were dying. I called and a "customer service representative" told me the sender had to call with any complaints. This, of course, is embarrassing, since you now have to tell the person who was kind enough to send you a gift that their gift was awful.

I called my son, who immediately called ProFlowers, arranging for new flowers to be shipped on Tuesday. The flowers arrived today, and two roses had brown, broken stems (clearly forced upright prior to wrapping and shipping). The rest of the flowers don't look much better than the first shipment.

A note that came with the new shipment said, "Sorry for the problem." I have photos of everything and wish I could post them here, so everyone could see the disgusting flowers ProFlowers shipped.

This is the third problem I've had in 3 dealings with ProFlowers. There definitely won't be a fourth.

Review about: Proflowers Flowers.

Had an Experience with Proflowers?

Comments

#122020

they suck period....

CaroleJ

As soon as I pushed "Submit," I realized I never attached another photo--a close-up of the broken stems that were already hard and dark brown, along with the "apology" note from ProFlowers.

Whoever wrapped up the roses definitely knew that two were broken. That's what makes this even more infuriating.

I see ProFlowers ads all over this page. You may want to think twice before clicking on them. Anywhere.